Welcome to Gaia! ::

Customer Count!

+1 1 100.0% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Fashionable Phantom

Do not quote this post saying "That's what she said." I already have the achievement and you're just being annoying by doing it. From this moment on anyone who does so is going on my Ignore list and never being removed again.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

﴾That's what she said.﴿

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-Wᴀʏɴᴇ, Wᴀʏɴᴇ's Wᴏʀʟᴅ (1992)

I created this thread after realizing there was one achievement trickier to earn than most others. Because the Perfect Setup achievement was created in response to a particular catchy phrase people quote others with, it relies on some other person out there to trigger it for you. Some of us don't come into contact with people that post cheesy stuff like that, so I decided to help those who don't out.

Need the Perfect Setup achievement? Post something seemingly innocent here and at the very least I'll quote you pointing out how naughty that statement really is. emotion_dowant Don't be afraid to hang out and chat! Odds are I'll probably have nothing to do at the time and I love making new friends. And if I happen to get around to quoting you why not leave a +1 in my poll? It'll mark how many people I've helped and you'll get a little handful of gold all for yourself! And if you already have the achievement don't be afraid to beat me to the punch. I might not get on to quote someone right after they've posted, or maybe you think a post I didn't quote actually was funny enough to get a quote. This thread is all about giving people the achievement, after all. And who knows, if you stick around I might do something extra nice for you.

- Please note I may not be able to check this thread every day. But I will make it a goal to check it at least once a week so I will quote you eventually.
            - Also I uphold my right to be choosy about whether I should quote you. After a bit it gets boring checking in just to quote people but when I see they've gone out of their way to make it something funny I get a little bit cheered up. I won't even care if you use a sentence someone else already has, just make it funny!

Wanna spread the word about my service?

Put my banner in your thread or your signature!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/achievements/the-perfect-setup-come-here-to-earn-it/t.93078527_1/][img]http://s19.postimg.org/bh7ttmt5v/Perfect_Setup.jpg[/img][/url]

Lazy Pup

Skyeward Dreamer
It's so hard!
Just for clarifiction, I need someone to quote me saying "That's what she said."
That's what she said.

Nick191sup's Fangirl

Mega Noob

Don't put that there!

Fashionable Phantom

Teeaap
Don't put that there!

That's what she said.

Fashionable Phantom

Profitable Shapeshifter

12,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Try to at least aim.

Fashionable Phantom

Hiru Demonstrife
Try to at least aim.

That's what she said.

Profitable Shapeshifter

12,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Skyeward Dreamer
Hiru Demonstrife
Try to at least aim.

That's what she said.

Thank you

Fluffy Raider

16,625 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
The Force is with you

Fairy

fill me in

Fashionable Phantom

Liliana Rosanne
fill me in

That's what she said.

Sparkling Shapeshifter

It doesn't fit.

Fashionable Phantom

x-kerri bear-x
It doesn't fit.

That's what she said.

Unsealed Genius

Good morning!!

Fashionable Phantom

○ ● ○ ● ○ ●

xxxxx Bump~ And as a note, I'd really prefer you try and come up with something funny/easy to turn into a joke so ths thread keeps from being bland. I'm still a hundred percent dedicated to helping people get this odd achievement!

○ ● ○ ● ○ ●

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces