Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is my way of giving back, thank you all for your continued support!

Nice effort man, im sure you'll be a service to the community 0.61702127659574 61.7% [ 203 ]
i still dont like you, GTFO this forum 0.091185410334347 9.1% [ 30 ]
Vote vote vote vote voting pollwhore style 0.29179331306991 29.2% [ 96 ]
Total Votes:[ 329 ]

Rainbow Pants

UHHH. iiil''l work when my mum shuts up

yelling over the phone
is a bit
too much
i scrapped everything I just did too hahah
I'm hating the 'downgrade your sketches' thing
they look
really messy
waiduasdauaou

Relentless Conversationalist

rpcloud
Poisonous Dahlia
emotion_awesome
User Image
                                ✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘User Image

Profile Brand has a bunch of premade crap- theres also Tektek and Gaia Tools, you may not know about Skem 9 But its a pretty cool site, also has a section that would allow noobs to make their own profiles. In my honest opinion Skem 9 is a hidden gem~ You should give there stuff a good once over or consider making your own profile using their generator.

I am checking all those out now xd

iThrowHobos
PoisonousDahlia
Lol, um, I live paycheck to paycheck so no. I have no money for fun stuff.
emotion_0A0
that's terrible scream

Sigh, I know but it's all good since I have the internet so that is actually full of fun things emotion_kirakira

Rainbow Pants

PoisonousDahlia

Sigh, I know but it's all good since I have the internet so that is actually full of fun things emotion_kirakira
yep, there';s plenty of things to do on the interneeet
anywhoo why are you up so late?!

iThrowHobos
PoisonousDahlia

yep, there';s plenty of things to do on the interneeet
anywhoo why are you up so late?!

Lol, I am making a cake and dude! I just tripped over my own sweat pants that I am wearing (they are size 2x and way too big for me but they are so comfy emotion_0A0 ) and I slammed my ribs into the arm of the couch That seriously hurt! The only reason I didn't face plant on the table is because I threw out my arm!

Rainbow Pants

rage quit @ redrawing graphics sketches to make it look more 'sketchy'

IT DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT

the light table at school is useless imo
i need to sketch new stuff siuaudsiaoudai
aHSsuSYSUIysUISY

drain of time
WHAT A WASTE
MY TABLE IS NICE AND MESSY
WITH ALL THIS GRAPHICS STUFF
BUT ITS DA WEEKEND NOOO

Rainbow Pants

PoisonousDahlia
Lol, I am making a cake and dude! I just tripped over my own sweat pants that I am wearing (they are size 2x and way too big for me but they are so comfy emotion_0A0 ) and I slammed my ribs into the arm of the couch That seriously hurt! The only reason I didn't face plant on the table is because I threw out my arm!
BAGGY CLOTHES!! YEAAAAH
ahh, I hope you get better soon! as much as baggy clothes are cool, tripping over.... nope

you must be some expert in baking
i can only make basics crying

Rainbow Pants

dfghjkl;'

only ships to 48 states

u guys
u
guys
omg
i'm missing out
jus cos i live in AU

WELCOME
TO DA BAD LIFE

iThrowHobos
PoisonousDahlia
BAGGY CLOTHES!! YEAAAAH
ahh, I hope you get better soon! as much as baggy clothes are cool, tripping over.... nope

you must be some expert in baking
i can only make basics crying

Lol, I can do quite a few tricks 4laugh I am currently making a white cake from scratch.

Rainbow Pants

floor swepin tim

Rainbow Pants

time to
replay some VLR
and other things
ya

Rainbow Pants

"Sorry, but you cannot add yourself to your friends list. Such an act would cause a rip in the fabric of space-time."

its ok

Rainbow Pants

offf for the night
toodles
nice and early

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
iThrowHobos
si si
I know the basics if that counts... if they taught Spanish when I joined high school I would've went for it
dammit japanese

lawl ty brb lmao rofl ttyl
I THINK I'LL FIT IN JUST FIINE
User Image

Well as long as you can find the bathroom i guess your good...Atleast you cna survive in japan when the asian invasion comes.

OMGWTFBBQ LAWLZ COOL STORY BRO

Yeah you'll do well amongst my subjects. Just remember to honor thy potatoes.

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
iThrowHobos
pfft ur king man boss
you do what you want
don't be da typical bat man
unless you want to

dw i killed deadpool the other day lol
he knocked down my taco stand so i had to get some revenge
User Image

Your right, i do what i want, and i currently wnat to do- Well . . . I want to . . . I want annie yo! WORD.

Dammmnnn son thats SAVAGE thats what he gets though for knocking your stand down, deadpool was kind of a d**k anyway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff