Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is my way of giving back, thank you all for your continued support!

Nice effort man, im sure you'll be a service to the community 0.61702127659574 61.7% [ 203 ]
i still dont like you, GTFO this forum 0.091185410334347 9.1% [ 30 ]
Vote vote vote vote voting pollwhore style 0.29179331306991 29.2% [ 96 ]
Total Votes:[ 329 ]

Relentless Conversationalist

rpcloud

Hey....weren't you supposed to be at the mall already?

Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PoisonousDahlia
Lady Jeza
PoisonousDahlia
Lady Jeza

Lol! You are so silly! I did this avi because I had recently bought the hair and I wanted to go all crazy clutter whee

Not even gold and silver can

Well it turned out awesome sauce. Blue definitely looks good on you my dear wink

break the two of us...

Le gasp! You are a saucer! lol, sorry, inside joke, erm, anyways, yeah, I am thinking about making a V-day avi sweatdrop Not sure I have all the right items for it though.....

Yes and occasionally I have been known to do flybys with my dreaded armored roflcopter wink

V-day huh? ooooo what ya lookin for? maybe I can be of assistance. I haven't decided if i am going to go dark or kawaii yet lol

break the two of us...

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lady Jeza

I'm not as good at multi-tasking as I used to be I guess lol, having 5 different conversations going at once and then split those up into 2s 3s or more and my brain starts to break. I'm just glad I still get to talk to you even when you're not home *kisses and lovies*

break the two of us...
User Image
                                ✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘User Image

Sorry im distracting you baby *kisses* you should talk to other people, you spend most pof your day talking to me anyway *i kiss you again* im gonna be leaving soon, i love you baby.

Lady Jeza
Yes and occasionally I have been known to do flybys with my dreaded armored roflcopter wink

V-day huh? ooooo what ya lookin for? maybe I can be of assistance. I haven't decided if i am going to go dark or kawaii yet lol

I am not sure either. Wanna play with my tektek inventory and see what you can come up with? emotion_kirakira

Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PoisonousDahlia
Lady Jeza

I am not sure either. Wanna play with my tektek inventory and see what you can come up with? emotion_kirakira

Cool beans, would totally do it...gimmie gimmie gimmie

break the two of us...

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PoisonousDahlia

User Image

My bro got caught up playing vidya- plus i heard were going to see the 9Pm showing anyway.

Lady Jeza
PoisonousDahlia
Lady Jeza

break the two of us...

I sent you the link in a PM so that way no one else can see it...unless they really want to and ask me

rpcloud
PoisonousDahlia

User Image

My bro got caught up playing vidya- plus i heard were going to see the 9Pm showing anyway.

Ooohh, that makes sense then. What movie are you guys going to see?

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lady Jeza

Oh no you don't *hops in your lap* You are taking me with you, I can't be without you, you kraygee? silly manz, next you say I no can haz seckseh time wiff you nomore too. why you so mean hmph

break the two of us...
User Image

Oh dont worry baby, your always going to be with me, even when i get drug off to my grandma's when my cousin visits ill be able to talk to my annie~

And you already know id never deny my annie teh seckseh tiems!

Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PoisonousDahlia
Lady Jeza
PoisonousDahlia
Lady Jeza

break the two of us...

I sent you the link in a PM so that way no one else can see it...unless they really want to and ask me

*wiggles n giggles* I love to make pretty things *skips off to play in Dahlie's closet*

break the two of us...

Lady Jeza
PoisonousDahlia
Lady Jeza
PoisonousDahlia
Lady Jeza

break the two of us...

*wiggles n giggles* I love to make pretty things *skips off to play in Dahlie's closet*

break the two of us...

I am really excited to see what you come up with!

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PoisonousDahlia

User Image

Gangster Squad, i think.

rpcloud
PoisonousDahlia

User Image

Gangster Squad, i think.

I am thinking about renting some more movies sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas