Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lapsis Stella
So I still need Threadmaster and Megathread for my achievements. If you're unfamiliar with these two, I just need you the click the <3 button on the top and reply to the thread. I need 500 replies for Megathread. You can stay and chat if you want, I love to be chatty and will talk about anything and everything! So please <3 and post away!

And if you would please, please me add me as a friend if you're male, I would love you forever. I need the Ultimate Player Achievement. emotion_kirakira

Ultimate player has been achieved! emotion_kirakira Thanks you guys! Two more to go!

I'll see if I can come back later and post more. ^^

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

Amazing_Christine
Lapsis Stella
So I still need Threadmaster and Megathread for my achievements. If you're unfamiliar with these two, I just need you the click the <3 button on the top and reply to the thread. I need 500 replies for Megathread. You can stay and chat if you want, I love to be chatty and will talk about anything and everything! So please <3 and post away!

And if you would please, please me add me as a friend if you're male, I would love you forever. I need the Ultimate Player Achievement. emotion_kirakira

Ultimate player has been achieved! emotion_kirakira Thanks you guys! Two more to go!

Awesome! Thank you sooo much!

Sex Symbol

26,950 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lapsis Stella
Amazing_Christine
Lapsis Stella

Awesome! Thank you sooo much!
It's no problem. (:

Mak Nem's Partner

Married Entrepreneur

14,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Lapsis Stella

I need 53 more votes for Threadmaster!
help back sweatdrop

Lonely Fairy

21,475 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
thanks for helping biggrin

Naughty Nerd

41,625 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Jump Start Boot 100
Returning the favor!

karmas lure's Partner

Assimilated Raider

37,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Helped back. You're over 1/2 way to Mega. Good luck!

Teenager

helping! heart

Friendly Bookworm

46,875 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200