• Marathon 300
Can't I be both?

Rainbow Conventioneer

13,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
CanesGalactica
So.. I need received the popular thread achievement thanks to you, now going for Megathread! Help me out, won't you? ... and Mark Twain.

What better way than to talk with all of you? So why not sit back, have a chat and tell me about yourselves?

I myself have been tooling around Gaia since 2003. I flit in and out on a regular basis as I am easily distracted and sometimes forget that Gaia is here. I have two cats (Galaxy and Magellan) and 6 tarantulas as of current.

I am getting ready to leave to go on a 4 year stay in Japan, which should be interesting, being that it's my first time leaving the country. I have, however, traveled most of the United States.

If you help me, I'll help you! Just link me up!
Have fun on your trip! I've never traveled, even within the U.S.

Siren's Megathread

Enigmatic Doll

28,240 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Its a song.. its awesome.

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
ill start spamming as soon as i finish up these two popular threads

Vermillion Kitten

13,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Marathon 300
Cerulean Siren
CanesGalactica
So.. I need received the popular thread achievement thanks to you, now going for Megathread! Help me out, won't you? ... and Mark Twain.

What better way than to talk with all of you? So why not sit back, have a chat and tell me about yourselves?

I myself have been tooling around Gaia since 2003. I flit in and out on a regular basis as I am easily distracted and sometimes forget that Gaia is here. I have two cats (Galaxy and Magellan) and 6 tarantulas as of current.

I am getting ready to leave to go on a 4 year stay in Japan, which should be interesting, being that it's my first time leaving the country. I have, however, traveled most of the United States.

Have fun on your trip! I've never traveled, even within the U.S.

Siren's Megathread

Thanks, I'm a little nervous about all the things that have to be done before the trip because apparently Japan is the land of "Laws, We Have Them. Obey Us and Comply!" and there's a lot I have to do before going. One is getting my cats microchipped and properly accounted for. stare

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
CanesGalactica

Bump here? I BUY GAME ITEMS!! Good luck!

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
CanesGalactica

Vermillion Kitten

13,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Marathon 300
Thanks so far for all your help, Gaians! heart

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
CanesGalactica

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
CanesGalactica

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff