Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,800 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
Im goin after the mark twain (be qouted 100 times) and the megathread (500post)

now for all you who needs the perfect set-up acheievment this is the place for you too.

but lets make this fun, the last time I did the popular thread acheivement where I ask you guys to insult me the best you can without even knowing me. This time we will do the old and heated discussion of Pirate Vs. Ninjas. Now when you pick you must explain why either the pirate or the ninja is better. Then read and qoute other peoples comments including mine wink and try to argue your point. Maybe you'll change someones mind blaugh

I'll go first. I choose the ninja. For foremost they are trained since childhood how to use a sword and be stealthy in small hidden camps. While the pirate is anyone with ex-naval experience or any billy bad butt. The ninja will defeat the pirate easily by waiting for him to let his gaurd down, then sneaking up on him taking his life.

Spoopy Loiterer

Cybergrunny

now for all you who needs the perfect set-up acheievment this is the place for you too.

but lets make this fun, the last time I did the popular thread acheivement where I ask you guys to insult me the best you can without even knowing me. This time we will do the old and heated discussion of Pirate Vs. Ninjas. Now when you pick you must explain why either the pirate or the ninja is better. Then read and qoute other peoples comments including mine wink and try to argue your point. Maybe you'll change someones mind blaugh

I'll go first. I choose the ninja. For foremost they are trained since childhood how to use a sword and be stealthy in small hidden camps. While the pirate is anyone with ex-naval experience or any billy bad butt. The ninja will defeat the pirate easily by waiting for him to let his gaurd down, then sneaking up on him taking his life.
User Image

I have to say pirates. What's more interesting than traveling the world and plundering it? xD

User Image

9,800 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
Invocation of Havoc
Cybergrunny

User Image

I have to say pirates. What's more interesting than traveling the world and plundering it? xD

User Image

finding the perfect way to kill someone without being seen or heard wink

5,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
pirates, i think ninjas are pervy. if you read naruto you'll know why.

Spoopy Loiterer

Cybergrunny
Invocation of Havoc
Cybergrunny

User Image

User Image

User Image

But killing someone behind their back isn't very noble. o:

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

Cybergrunny

heart
My Mega Thread!

9,800 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
Invocation of Havoc
Cybergrunny
Invocation of Havoc
Cybergrunny

User Image

User Image

User Image

But killing someone with behind their back isn't very noble. o:

User Image

they are not doing it to be noble or for glory, they were the hitmans of that time. They are doing it for money and supplies it makes them rich. and when is a pirate noble? raping and pillaging villages killing innocence
Cybergrunny

I'm just gonna quote you... i don't know much about Pirates Vs. Ninjas...

9,800 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
xXEnchanted_DragonessXx
Cybergrunny

and I shall quote you back wether you need it on not lol
Cybergrunny
xXEnchanted_DragonessXx
Cybergrunny

well that's a great way to get me to come back and quote you again razz

Spoopy Loiterer

Cybergrunny
Invocation of Havoc
Cybergrunny
Invocation of Havoc
Cybergrunny

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

they are not doing it to be noble or for glory, they were the hitmans of that time. They are doing it for money and supplies it makes them rich. and when is a pirate noble? raping and pillaging villages killing innocence
User Image

True. But if you're saying that it's okay to do anything for money, then pirates aren't too much worse. And at least they're not middlemen for people without the guts to take care of their own business.

User Image

9,800 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
xXEnchanted_DragonessXx
Cybergrunny
xXEnchanted_DragonessXx
Cybergrunny

well heres another one for ya!
Cybergrunny
xXEnchanted_DragonessXx
Cybergrunny
xXEnchanted_DragonessXx
Cybergrunny

oh, awesome!
that totally just made my day!! rofl

9,800 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
Invocation of Havoc
Cybergrunny
Invocation of Havoc
Cybergrunny
Invocation of Havoc
Cybergrunny

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

True. But if you're saying that it's okay to do anything for money, then pirates aren't too much worse. And at least they're not middlemen for people without the guts to take care of their own business.

User Image

yes they work for gutless people, but the whole point of Ninjas vs. pirates is who would win in battle

9,800 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
xXEnchanted_DragonessXx
Cybergrunny
xXEnchanted_DragonessXx
Cybergrunny
xXEnchanted_DragonessXx
Cybergrunny

oh, awesome!
that totally just made my day!! rofl

make your day a lil better maybe smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers