• Megathread 100
Charceritops
ali_bloodthorne
Dread Archon
ALL DONE!!!
heart heart heart

Congrats Dread

What do you mean congrats? He was post 501. o_O Lol

Some people say "500th post" when it's really the 500th reply that gives them the achievement. neutral
What the topic creator really meant is for her to decide.
But since she did say "post" and not "reply", I say you should get the prize.

Invisible Gaian

12,350 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Dread Archon
Charceritops
ali_bloodthorne
Dread Archon
ALL DONE!!!
heart heart heart

Congrats Dread

What do you mean congrats? He was post 501. o_O Lol

Some people say "500th post" when it's really the 500th reply that gives them the achievement. neutral

Huh? Lol. I don't know which post gives the achievement because it gave me mine on like post 501.
And thanks. smile Whichever one of us gets the prize is fine with me. At least she got her achievement completed.

Doting Phantom

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
Charceritops
Dread Archon

Huh? Lol. I don't know which post gives the achievement because it gave me mine on like post 501.
And thanks. smile Whichever one of us gets the prize is fine with me. At least she got her achievement completed.

The achievements care about the number of replies in a topic, not the number of posts. The first post is not a reply, so the number of posts is always one higher than the number of replies. That's why post #501 gave you the Megathread achievement. 3nodding

Invisible Gaian

12,350 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Dread Archon
Charceritops
Dread Archon

The achievements care about the number of replies in a topic, not the number of posts. The first post is not a reply, so the number of posts is always one higher than the number of replies. That's why post #501 gave you the Megathread achievement. 3nodding

Ohh, I didn't even think about that. xd

9,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
cherryblossomgoodbye
Samisueb
Yea I'll help u get megathread
Anyone can achieve their fullest potential. Who we are might be predetermined, but the paths we follow is always of our own choosing. We should never allow our fears or the expectations of other to set the frontiers of our destiny.

Hopefully other people will come in soon > >

Your destiny can't be changed, but it can be challenged. Everyman is born as many men, and dies as a single one. -Tim McGee; NCIS

I like this helping of getting people their achievement awards, :3

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Anyone can achieve their fullest potential. Who we are might be predetermined, but the paths we follow is always of our own choosing. We should never allow our fears or the expectations of other to set the frontiers of our destiny.

This is where I make my gaian life a lot easier in deciding and just say you both get a prize -.-;

Your destiny can't be changed, but it can be challenged. Everyman is born as many men, and dies as a single one. -Tim McGee; NCIS

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500

Currently figuring out prize *didn't think I'd reach it this soon* >w<

Sir Dark Hat generated a random number between 1 and 21 ... 11!

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500

Okay, so if it's 1-11 then I split the gold prize, if it's 12-21 then you both get a full gold amount biggrin

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500

What were the odds of that? ._. Eh, oh well, I'll give you both the full amount decided anyway smile

Hmm, I Think Charles won.

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Jennypwnsall
Hmm, I Think Charles won.

Thread creator's final word was both Dread Archon and Charceritops won.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff