Angelic Fatcat

Azulizz
lildarklili
Azulizz
lildarklili
Azulizz
lildarklili

LOL true
You should read Shokugeki no Soma. Its pretty good, it's ecchi, and cooking! LOL but doesn't have that kind of guy. He conquers by cooking haha
That's true haha

I might give it a go 3nodding

You should! Haha. Or not. But right now it's probably my favorite manga XD besides all the popular ones, you know. lol

I read the first two chaps and I didn't get hocked but maybe later I'll think I wounder what happened after that... and will end up reading it sweatdrop
Ohh well that's okay. We just like different things. Guess what? I caught a cold... crying

I'm so sorry to hear that! Is it a normal cold or a hard core cold that knock you out!? Are you coming out or is it stubborn? crying
It was a flu, but I'm getting better now. And I had the worse sore throat but that's gone ^^

Aged Exhibitionist

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Consumer 100
lildarklili
Azulizz
lildarklili
Azulizz
lildarklili

You should! Haha. Or not. But right now it's probably my favorite manga XD besides all the popular ones, you know. lol

I read the first two chaps and I didn't get hocked but maybe later I'll think I wounder what happened after that... and will end up reading it sweatdrop
Ohh well that's okay. We just like different things. Guess what? I caught a cold... crying

I'm so sorry to hear that! Is it a normal cold or a hard core cold that knock you out!? Are you coming out or is it stubborn? crying
It was a flu, but I'm getting better now. And I had the worse sore throat but that's gone ^^

That's grate! yum_cupcake

Sparkly Diamond

Feral Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

User Image
Helped~ emotion_bigheart
Help me back?

Rainbow Fatcat

lildarklili
crackerlover
lildarklili
crackerlover
lildarklili
crackerlover
Is it on Netflix?
It's on TNT~
I don't know if we have that channel.
Mmm well they have it online! Well I think they have it on Netflix! I'm not really sure since I don't have Netflix...8D
Oh, I see. I need new things to watch on Netflix but I don't know what... D:
Awh I don't know what they have on Netflix...If it was me I'd just watch cartoons all day. Or old movies I haven't seen for a while. Btw, your avii is so adorable! <3

What cartoons? :0 Oh, thanks. I really like your avi.

Witty Fairy

17,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
heart heart heart

Helped Please
Help back

Please help me out with these achievements.
ThreadMaster Please <3 this thread
InquisitorPlease vote in the poll
FirestarterLIke or dislike but keep at 0

Dangerous Lunatic

Helped. Help me? emotion_kirakira

FIRESTARTER: </3 or <3

User Image

Angelic Fatcat

crackerlover

Oh, I thought they had cartoons. I may be mistaken. Well I'd watch cartoon movies again too aha.

Angelic Fatcat

Azulizz
lildarklili
Azulizz
lildarklili
Azulizz
lildarklili

I know! It's really nice! But I still have a bit of a sore throat.

Aged Exhibitionist

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Consumer 100
lildarklili
Azulizz
lildarklili
Azulizz
lildarklili

I know! It's really nice! But I still have a bit of a sore throat.

Are you enjoying the Easter event? xd

Saebel's Husband

Ruthless Shapeshifter

13,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Rainbow Fatcat

lildarklili
crackerlover

Oh, I thought they had cartoons. I may be mistaken. Well I'd watch cartoon movies again too aha.
Maybe they do. I'm not sure. :0

Spacey Misfit

Rainbow Enabler

15,550 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
lildarklili

Congrats on your accomplishments. And good luck with elocutionist. Got a minute to spare to help me with firestarter and give a little bump?My thread

Angelic Fatcat

crackerlover
lildarklili
crackerlover

Maybe they do. I'm not sure. :0

Hmmm...you should go check! Unless you don't like cartoons. Or if they only have like baby shows.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff