Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fortuitous Phantom

Varient
heart heart Helped! Mind helping me out by voting for me in the original avatar arena? I'm at rank 11, just 1 spot away from being top ten! heart heart

User Image

heart heart heart heart Thank you SO MUCH! heart heart heart heart

Ma Ajmala's Significant Otter

Lavish Worshipper

ponche1
Varient

Well if it does, it is totally worth it 3nodding emotion_dowant
emotion_dowant heart

How has your day been?

Lavish Worshipper

Kyasuri
Varient
heart heart Helped! Mind helping me out by voting for me in the original avatar arena? I'm at rank 11, just 1 spot away from being top ten! heart heart

User Image

heart heart heart heart Thank you SO MUCH! heart heart heart heart
Voted and thank you!

Fortuitous Phantom

Varient
Of course!! heart heart And thank you!! 4laugh

Lavish Worshipper

Kyasuri
Varient
Of course!! heart heart And thank you!! 4laugh
It's a lovely looking avatar <3

Fortuitous Phantom

Varient
Oh thank you! 4laugh Others don't seem to think so as I've gotten a lot of 1's crying However I have a feeling other arena entrants are going around giving people poor scores so their score will rise. Haha ah well, right? I'm just gunna keep going around, asking politely for people to rate me whatever they think I deserve heart How're you? surprised

Lavish Worshipper

Kyasuri
Varient
Oh thank you! 4laugh Others don't seem to think so as I've gotten a lot of 1's crying However I have a feeling other arena entrants are going around giving people poor scores so their score will rise. Haha ah well, right? I'm just gunna keep going around, asking politely for people to rate me whatever they think I deserve heart How're you? surprised
That's stupid and not very nice D<
Good, I am watching someone open over 3000 project contours on live stream. Kinda a waste of time though I think I am going to move on from it. How are you?

Fortuitous Phantom

Varient
Good, I am watching someone open over 3000 project contours on live stream. Kinda a waste of time though I think I am going to move on from it. How are you?
It's not, but oh well heart
And holy crap xd hopefully they'll find something. I watched someone go through about 2k of the NPC ones and didn't find a single emerald ticket. I felt so bad for them......

Tipsy Tipper

Varient

My day has been alright. Just sitting at work. Waiting gonk
You?

Lavish Worshipper

Kyasuri
Varient
It's not, but oh well heart
And holy crap xd hopefully they'll find something. I watched someone go through about 2k of the NPC ones and didn't find a single emerald ticket. I felt so bad for them......
I hope so too! Jeez that would succkkkkk I was mad when I opened 100 forget me nots and didn't get a Devil Tail. rofl
I knew the odds were against me I just wanted it anyways >__>

Lavish Worshipper

ponche1
Varient

My day has been alright. Just sitting at work. Waiting gonk
You?
Waiting for the day to be done? o3o

Good, I finished some homework, ordered some clothes and now I have no food money for the next month, but that's fine it is just surprise diet time.

Fortuitous Phantom

Varient
I hope so too! Jeez that would succkkkkk I was mad when I opened 100 forget me nots and didn't get a Devil Tail. rofl
There are people who only have to open 20 and they get what they want sweatdrop But I am not one of them xd so I don't open them at all blaugh My luck is so bad I'd lose money opening those things, not win xd

Lavish Worshipper

Kyasuri
Varient
There are people who only have to open 20 and they get what they want sweatdrop But I am not one of them xd so I don't open them at all blaugh My luck is so bad I'd lose money opening those things, not win xd
It's okay everyone's luck is they lose money opening those thing and they gain useless pixels rofl heart

Fortuitous Phantom

Varient
Kyasuri
Varient
It's okay everyone's luck is they lose money opening those thing and they gain useless pixels rofl heart
Hahahaha tru dat xd heart A gaia, so masterful at emptying your wallets xp

Lavish Worshipper

Kyasuri
Varient
Kyasuri
Varient
Hahahaha tru dat xd heart A gaia, so masterful at emptying your wallets xp
I know <//3
I am getting kinda into my old addiction of buying clothing online but atleast this way I am going to end up with some sweet shoes emotion_dealwithit emotion_bigheart
newlypurchasedboots<3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces