Total Votes:[ 143 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 71 72 73 > >>

Space Unicorn

20,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Jackie Jang
GalacticPink
Hi! I'm currently looking to achieve Megathread, which is 500 replies, and Mark Twain, which is to get quoted 100 times! If you would be willing to help, please just leave a post quoting this one! Thank you so very much!

As always, I will be tipping posts (it can be slow-going so I apologize if I am unable to tip right away!) and I will also be helping back if you post a link!

The three older ones are freakin' mean. I like their husbands. I feel really sorry for them, too.

That's too bad! It's so strange how nice people seem to end up with mean people.

Bashful Friend

GalacticPink
Hi! I'm currently looking to achieve Megathread, which is 500 replies, and Mark Twain, which is to get quoted 100 times! If you would be willing to help, please just leave a post quoting this one! Thank you so very much!

As always, I will be tipping posts (it can be slow-going so I apologize if I am unable to tip right away!) and I will also be helping back if you post a link!

So, you finally got sausage fest I see.

Space Unicorn

20,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Jackie Jang
GalacticPink

So, you finally got sausage fest I see.

Lol! Yes I did

Bashful Friend

GalacticPink

I almost made a mistake today and posted in a sausage fest achievement thread.

Bashful Friend

GalacticPink

Since I am wearing this animal skin, my gender is "animal." rolleyes

Bashful Friend

GalacticPink

My mother "hates" her three older sisters.

Space Unicorn

20,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Jackie Jang
GalacticPink

I almost made a mistake today and posted in a sausage fest achievement thread.

Oh I would have felt so bad if I accidentally did that.

Space Unicorn

20,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Jackie Jang
GalacticPink

Since I am wearing this animal skin, my gender is "animal." rolleyes

LOL

Space Unicorn

20,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Jackie Jang
GalacticPink

My mother "hates" her three older sisters.

Awe I'm sorry to hear that.

Bashful Friend

GalacticPink

They try to boss her around all the time.

Space Unicorn

20,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Jackie Jang
GalacticPink

They try to boss her around all the time.

Well that's not cool. You said they're a lot older than her and her younger sister?

Bashful Friend

GalacticPink

Well, I got to get going. But if I sign on tomorrow, I'll be sure to do several posts. wink May a bumping fairy or two come to your thread. lol

Space Unicorn

20,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Jackie Jang
GalacticPink

Well, I got to get going. But if I sign on tomorrow, I'll be sure to do several posts. wink May a bumping fairy or two come to your thread. lol

smile Have a nice night! Thanks!

Bashful Friend

GalacticPink

My oldest aunt is almost 16 years older than my mom. The next one was 14. And the third one was 11. I think.

Bashful Friend

GalacticPink

If I'm not, I am close. It seems that my grandmother only wanted two kids.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff