• Contributor 150
Boop yum_puddi

Shameless Giver

14,725 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Lonely Citizen

I'll be more than happy to help anyone with some achievements if they help me. The link is in my signature. And how would someone get the achievement conventioneer if they can't go?

Shameless Giver

14,725 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
Miss Remba
I'll be more than happy to help anyone with some achievements if they help me. The link is in my signature. And how would someone get the achievement conventioneer if they can't go?

I can put you on the list and hopefully someone that goes to a Con can get you one.
That's how it usually works, but since Gaia doesn't really show up to Cons anymore, it may take some time.

Lonely Citizen

InsideTheseTears
Miss Remba

I can put you on the list and hopefully someone that goes to a Con can get you one.
That's how it usually works, but since Gaia doesn't really show up to Cons anymore, it may take some time.
Oh, okay. Thank you so much though! heart

Celestial Fairy

13,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Friendly 100
Welcome to SugarSuite
yum_puddi yum_strawberrypie yum_cupcake yum_wasabipie yum_puddi yum_icecreampie yum_donut yum_pie yum_puddi

Username:
Charismaladyn
Link To Thread:
Click here!
Achievement(s) Needed:
Mark Twain
Super Tipsy
Lavish Tipper
The Perfect Setup
Megathread
Multiple achievements on same thread?
Yes!

Now, who wants snacks?
yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry

yum_puddi yum_strawberrypie yum_cupcake yum_wasabipie yum_puddi yum_icecreampie yum_donut yum_pie yum_puddi
Thank you! Come again!

Shameless Giver

14,725 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
Miss Remba
InsideTheseTears
Miss Remba

Oh, okay. Thank you so much though! heart

Alrighty biggrin

I put you on the list for Conventioneer and hopefully Gaia will start going to Cons so a fellow Gaian can help 3nodding

Fluffy Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
InsideTheseTears
WELCOME!

Below are some members that could use your help to get their achievements.

I tried to categorize them by which achievement they need, but some may have more than one achievement on the same thread.

If you don't understand what to do for an achievement, go here arrow User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you'd like to get on the list, fill this out and post it in the thread. I will add you as soon as I can 3nodding

USERNAME:
LINK TO THREAD:
ACHIEVEMENT NEEDED:
MULTIPLE ACHIEVEMENTS ON SAME THREAD?: Yes/No

RULES:
~ Please follow the rules and Gaia's To's
~ Make sure you haven't already posted if it's an achievement that needs different members to post: like Prayer Circle, Nudist Colony, etc.
~ Please please please don't ruin someone's thread just because you think it's funny
~WHEN YOU'VE FINISHED YOUR ACHIEVEMENT, please let me know so I can remove you from the list and make room for others who need the help. OR let me know if you're using the same thread for a different achievement so I can move you to the correct category.

Feel free to stay and chat, bump, and help others.

Good luck to everyone biggrin

Last Updated: 4 / 29 / 15

Helping :3 Please give me a <3 and a post!

Versatile Hunter

13,625 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Hey I need one more guy to post in my Sausage fest thread so I can switch my gender back ;-; c:

Shameless Giver

14,725 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
Vira Crane-Hajjar
Hey I need one more guy to post in my Sausage fest thread so I can switch my gender back ;-; c:

Were you able to receive the achievement?

Lunatic

Thanks for localizing the links. It is so easy to help everyone!

xSyrynVx's Husband

Generous Gaian

10,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Threadmaster 200

please help we all want to be clothed and our genders again!!! ;~;

Please get nekkid for my Nudist Colony Achievement or if you are a lady please help my Clambake Achievement
I miss being clothed and a guy......

please help me xD

Versatile Hunter

13,625 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
InsideTheseTears
Vira Crane-Hajjar

Were you able to receive the achievement?

I was. I got it a few days ago.

Shameless Giver

14,725 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
elenillorgirl
Thanks for localizing the links. It is so easy to help everyone!

You're welcome mrgreen

Do you need help with anything?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas