Total Votes:[ 111 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 16 17 18 >

Gallant Goat

35,765 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Idyah
[Oh. Hi Xaos. ^^ I wasn't here for quite a while. What did I miss?

Honestly, you probably haven't missed all that much. The biggest thing lately has been the release of these new achievements that came up just before the weekend started. With having 7 or so new things to work toward, a lot of people are scrambling to get them done. And, truth be told, I'm rather pleased to have some new achievements added... Besides, the alchemy-based ones (which I'm not likely to be working through anytime soon), my options were running really low.

So how have you been, Idyah?

Revered Seeker

Devoted Stalker

Xaos313
Idyah
[Oh. Hi Xaos. ^^ I wasn't here for quite a while. What did I miss?

Honestly, you probably haven't missed all that much. The biggest thing lately has been the release of these new achievements that came up just before the weekend started. With having 7 or so new things to work toward, a lot of people are scrambling to get them done. And, truth be told, I'm rather pleased to have some new achievements added... Besides, the alchemy-based ones (which I'm not likely to be working through anytime soon), my options were running really low.

So how have you been, Idyah?

Quite good. ^^ I see H&R Weasley had some kind of event to rebuild it, ne? ^^

Gallant Goat

35,765 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Evolution Debut 250
Idyah

Ah, yes... Quite right. With the whole story-line of the shop being destroyed and needing to be rebuilt, they did a mini-event where one had to go from shop to shop until they "gathered supplies" to help rebuild. It was time consuming and a little annoying, but you would earn the Rebuilder achievement.

And, thinking along those lines, Gaia also did the Rejected Olympics a couple months back. Not sure if you were around for any of that or not, but there were four or five achievements available for participating (and scoring) in the different Olympic events, too.

Shameless Grabber

Idyah
Help plz? ^^ I tip.

Helped you! Help me please?
Here desuuuu!!

Devoted Stalker

Xaos313
Idyah

Ah, yes... Quite right. With the whole story-line of the shop being destroyed and needing to be rebuilt, they did a mini-event where one had to go from shop to shop until they "gathered supplies" to help rebuild. It was time consuming and a little annoying, but you would earn the Rebuilder achievement.

And, thinking along those lines, Gaia also did the Rejected Olympics a couple months back. Not sure if you were around for any of that or not, but there were four or five achievements available for participating (and scoring) in the different Olympic events, too.

Nah. Probably went on vacation then. Hey. What's your favourite Npc? ^^ *feels weird cause your posts are so long and her so short*

Gallant Goat

35,765 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Evolution Debut 250
Idyah
Nah. Probably went on vacation then. Hey. What's your favourite Npc?

Hmm... Don't really have any NPC that jumps out as a definitive favorite. However, generally speaking, I'd have to say that I tend to lean towards Moira for the girls and Edmund for the guys.

Idyah
^^ *feels weird cause your posts are so long and her so short*

Nah, I'm just blessed or cursed (depending upon one's point of view) with the gift of gab when it comes to writing. So, I tend to start out with a fairly basic comment for a post, but it slowly grows into something longer and more elaborate. sweatdrop

Devoted Stalker

Xaos313
Idyah
Nah. Probably went on vacation then. Hey. What's your favourite Npc?

Hmm... Don't really have any NPC that jumps out as a definitive favorite. However, generally speaking, I'd have to say that I tend to lean towards Moira for the girls and Edmund for the guys.

Idyah
^^ *feels weird cause your posts are so long and her so short*

Nah, I'm just blessed or cursed (depending upon one's point of view) with the gift of gab when it comes to writing. So, I tend to start out with a fairly basic comment for a post, but it slowly grows into something longer and more elaborate. sweatdrop

Yah I se. ^ ^ It's fine. I also like writing longer posts but I just can't think of anything to say. As for NPC's My favourite i Louis ^^ The handsome vampire.

Gallant Goat

35,765 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Evolution Debut 250
Idyah
Yah I se. ^ ^ It's fine. I also like writing longer posts but I just can't think of anything to say. As for NPC's My favourite i Louis ^^ The handsome vampire.

Louis is pretty cool as well, especially since he has that whole handsome vampire thing going for him. I'll have to admit that the whole "Twilight" series has made me a little jaded toward vampires for the time being... Don't hate the books, per se, but I just didn't really care for them either.

Golden Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Devoted Stalker

Xaos313
Idyah

Louis is pretty cool as well, especially since he has that whole handsome vampire thing going for him. I'll have to admit that the whole "Twilight" series has made me a little jaded toward vampires for the time being... Don't hate the books, per se, but I just didn't really care for them either.

I like how he looks. His long, black hair. XD I just like vampires. Just... Not the twilight ones. Not these.

Gallant Goat

35,765 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Evolution Debut 250
Idyah
I like how he looks. His long, black hair. XD I just like vampires. Just... Not the twilight ones. Not these.

Completely agree with you there, Idyah. Vampires, in general, are pretty cool. The Twilight version of vampires; not quite so much. xp

Devoted Stalker

Xaos313
Idyah

Completely agree with you there, Idyah. Vampires, in general, are pretty cool. The Twilight version of vampires; not quite so much. xp

Like the sadistic ones with pets. ^^ *is sadistic* I like them most.

Devoted Stalker

Lavish Tipper

10,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers