Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
ElegantlyLuminous
Chibi_Madoka5

I don't know that I'd want to climb inside of a giant cat controlled by a rabbit/bear hybrid. A regular bus is questionable enough and we're not even bringing organs into the equation there. Not usually, at least

True to that.

Inquisitive Shapeshifter

Chibi_Madoka5

Hmm...I don't know if I can.

P-please?
I...I...promise to try my best...!
*puppy eyes*

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
Pound Me
Chibi_Madoka5
Pound Me
Chibi_Madoka5
Pound Me

gaia_angelleft classified_omnomkiki gaia_angelright Bewbs gaia_nitemareleft classified_omnomcoco gaia_nitemareright

They can be a benefit or not.

gaia_angelleft classified_omnomkiki gaia_angelright Hmm, Idk what mines are. Idk what is average and what isn't. gaia_nitemareleft classified_omnomcoco gaia_nitemareright

I thought C cups were average.

gaia_angelleft classified_omnomkiki gaia_angelright Now I need to find out hot to measure my bewbs gaia_nitemareleft classified_omnomcoco gaia_nitemareright

Just get a rolling sewing measuring ruler, and just wrap it around your bust then stop at the end of the ruler.

Blessed Fairy

9,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Amuleo
...I don't know if I am or not...
I c-can't be one...?
cat_cry

the craziest people i know all swear that they're not....kinda scary actually!

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
Amuleo
Chibi_Madoka5

Hmm...I don't know if I can.

P-please?
I...I...promise to try my best...!
*puppy eyes*

I can't just teach being a ninja to just anyone, you know.

Inquisitive Shapeshifter

Summer Bluesky

H-how would I know though...?
cat_gonk

Business Seeker

Chibi_Madoka5
Pound Me
Chibi_Madoka5
Pound Me
Chibi_Madoka5
Pound Me

gaia_angelleft classified_omnomkiki gaia_angelright Bewbs gaia_nitemareleft classified_omnomcoco gaia_nitemareright

They can be a benefit or not.

gaia_angelleft classified_omnomkiki gaia_angelright Hmm, Idk what mines are. Idk what is average and what isn't. gaia_nitemareleft classified_omnomcoco gaia_nitemareright

gaia_angelleft classified_omnomkiki gaia_angelright Now I need to find out hot to measure my bewbs gaia_nitemareleft classified_omnomcoco gaia_nitemareright

Just get a rolling sewing measuring ruler, and just wrap it around your bust then stop at the end of the ruler.

gaia_angelleft classified_omnomkiki gaia_angelright Around question They're measured by radius question I thought it was different gaia_nitemareleft classified_omnomcoco gaia_nitemareright

Inquisitive Shapeshifter

Chibi_Madoka5

...I u-understand...
*sits in corner and draws with a stick*

Sublime Gardener

On a slightly less morbid topic than cat-bus-organs, um... I don't know. I'm tired. Elocutionist is truly a delightful achievement. Personally, I'm not even halfway.

Blessed Fairy

9,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Amuleo
Summer Bluesky

H-how would I know though...?
cat_gonk

actually, if you want to be a ninja i think the University of Phoenix now offers that as an online program! ninja

Inquisitive Shapeshifter

Summer Bluesky

actually, if you want to be a ninja i think the University of Phoenix now offers that as an online program! ninja

A phoenix will t-teach me...?
...that sounds scary...

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
Pound Me
Chibi_Madoka5
Pound Me
Chibi_Madoka5
Pound Me

gaia_angelleft classified_omnomkiki gaia_angelright Around question They're measured by radius question I thought it was different gaia_nitemareleft classified_omnomcoco gaia_nitemareright

Well then.

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
Amuleo
Chibi_Madoka5

...I u-understand...
*sits in corner and draws with a stick*

Hmm...well...I think I can make an exception.

Blessed Fairy

9,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Amuleo
A phoenix will t-teach me...?
...that sounds scary...

no, no, no, the phoenix is the dean of the school... i think the class is taught by a leprechaun

Business Seeker

Chibi_Madoka5
Pound Me
Chibi_Madoka5
Pound Me
Chibi_Madoka5
Pound Me

Well then.

gaia_angelleft classified_omnomkiki gaia_angelright I need to find one of those rulers 1st. I don't think I even have one. Only regular ones gaia_nitemareleft classified_omnomcoco gaia_nitemareright

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff