Yes :D 0.77786688051323 77.8% [ 970 ]
No >:) 0.22213311948677 22.2% [ 277 ]
Total Votes:[ 1247 ]

Mysterious Phantom

32,200 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
General White from Thousand Year Door is such a jerk.

Mysterious Phantom

32,200 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me… a partridge in a pear tree.

Mysterious Phantom

32,200 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me… two teddy bears (Awwww!), and a partridge in a pear tree.

Mysterious Phantom

32,200 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me… three fruitcakes, two teddy bears (Awwww!), and a partridge in a pear tree.

Mysterious Phantom

32,200 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me… four jelly rolls, three fruitcakes, two teddy bears (Awwwww!), and a partridge in a pear tree.

Mysterious Phantom

32,200 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me… FIVE MILLION PRESENTS, four jelly rolls, three fruitcakes, two teddy bears (Awwwww!) and a partridge in a pear tree.

Mysterious Phantom

32,200 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me… six dogs a kicking, FIVE MILLION PRESENTS, four jelly rolls, three fruitcakes, two teddy bears (Awwwww!), and a partridge in a pear tree.

Mysterious Phantom

32,200 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me… seven bunny slippers (one for each limb, two on your ears, and one on your tongue), six dogs a kicking, FIVE MILLION PRESENTS, four jelly rolls, three fruitcakes, two teddy bears (Awwwwww!), and a partridge in an orange tree… in a pear tree.

Mysterious Phantom

32,200 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me… eight plates of pasta (Burrrrrp!), seven bunny slippers, six dogs a kicking, FIVE MILLION PRESENTS, four jelly rolls, three fruitcakes, two teddy bears (Awwwww!), and a partridge in a shoe tree… orange tree… pear tree.

Mysterious Phantom

32,200 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me… nine spiders whacking, eight plates of pasta (Burrrrrrp!), seven bunny slippers, six dogs a kicking, FIVE MILLION PRESENTS, four jelly rolls, three fruitcakes, two teddy bears (Awwwww!), and a partridge in a pair of underwear! rofl Sorry, I mean in a pear tree.

Mysterious Phantom

32,200 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me… ten cups of coffee 3nodding , nine spiders whacking (I'm a spider ninja! ninja 4laugh ), eight plates of pasta (Burrrrrp!), seven bunny slippers, six dogs a kicking, FIVE MILLION PRESENTS, four jelly rolls, three fruitcakes, two teddy bears (Awwwww!), and a partridge in a pear tree.

Mysterious Phantom

32,200 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me… eleven hairballs hacking (Ew, gross!), ten cups of coffee gonk , nine spiders whacking cool , eight plates of pasta (Burrrrp!), seven bunny slippers, six dogs a kicking, FIVE MILLION PRESENTS, four jelly rolls, three fruitcakes (I think we've had enough by now, right?), two teddy bears (Awwww! 4laugh ), and a partridge in a pear tree.

Mysterious Phantom

32,200 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me… twelve mice a dancing (Let's have the Can Can playing, shall we?), eleven hairballs hacking (Ew, gross!), ten cups of coffee (Oh man, I don't think my bladder could handle that.), nine spiders whacking (Spider ninja! ninja ), eight plates of pasta (Burrrrrp!), seven bunny slippers, six dogs a kicking (Dance party!), FIVE MILLION PRESENTS, four jelly rolls, three fruitcakes, two teddy bears (Awwwww!), and a partridge in a pear… tree.

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
Hello there.

Shameless Giver

14,725 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
1littlewolfy
InsideTheseTears
1littlewolfy
InsideTheseTears

Sounds like it lol
If / when you start remodeling, make sure to get advice from or hire a professional because my teacher told us that the majority of clients he's had, tried to redo the bathroom by themselves and then ended up paying more than they had to because they realized they couldn't do it themselves and had to hire a professional to fix it.

Luckily for me, I have a few people in my family that used to work construction, plumbing, and electric so that helps too.

That's always good 3nodding

Yes, that's very true.
Now..if we just had a member of the family that was a professional decorator. lol

www.houzz.com is also a good site for tips biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces