• Love Machine 150
  • Timid 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Fractured_Unity
stargirl
Fractured_Unity
stargirl
Fractured_Unity

...I honestly don't know...my elocutionist thread has been active for so long, it's a shame to just let it die...almost at 600 pages...

Wow! I just left mine kind of thought it died...then just logged on and its alive! Very cool! Guess you could re-works yours to be something else.

...yeah...will probably try and get it moved to friends chat, or (at the worst) chatterbox...

I try to avoid the chatterbox at all cost now. Awful scary place now!

...it really is...I avoid posting there, but it's fun to read topics...

There are some strange ones. Oh, by the way did I thank you for helping me get my gender bender and sausage fest achievement? Way awesome....thank you!

Toxic Fox

stargirl
Fractured_Unity
stargirl
Fractured_Unity
stargirl
Fractured_Unity

...I honestly don't know...my elocutionist thread has been active for so long, it's a shame to just let it die...almost at 600 pages...

Wow! I just left mine kind of thought it died...then just logged on and its alive! Very cool! Guess you could re-works yours to be something else.

...yeah...will probably try and get it moved to friends chat, or (at the worst) chatterbox...

There are some strange ones. Oh, by the way did I thank you for helping me get my gender bender and sausage fest achievement? Way awesome....thank you!

...no problem...always glad to help...

Friendly Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Timid 100
Fractured_Unity
stargirl
Fractured_Unity
stargirl
Fractured_Unity

What achievements do have left other than elocutionist?

Toxic Fox

stargirl
Fractured_Unity
stargirl
Fractured_Unity
stargirl
Fractured_Unity

...conventioneer and happy birthday!...I'm almost done...

Friendly Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Timid 100
Fractured_Unity
stargirl
Fractured_Unity
stargirl
Fractured_Unity

There are no more after that?

Toxic Fox

stargirl
Fractured_Unity
stargirl
Fractured_Unity
stargirl
Fractured_Unity

...nope...8650 is the max...

Friendly Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Timid 100
Fractured_Unity
stargirl
Fractured_Unity
stargirl
Fractured_Unity

Oh...how sad. Maybe I'll skip the convention this weekend. Was only going for the achievement point.

Toxic Fox

stargirl
Fractured_Unity
stargirl
Fractured_Unity
stargirl
Fractured_Unity

Oh...how sad. Maybe I'll skip the convention this weekend. Was only going for the achievement point.

...I'd go if I were you...quite a difficult one to get...

Friendly Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Timid 100
Fractured_Unity
stargirl
Fractured_Unity
stargirl
Fractured_Unity

Not really I live in Cali and almost all my friends are nerds...I say that lovingly of course. They try to get me to go to all of those things.

Toxic Fox

stargirl
Fractured_Unity
stargirl
Fractured_Unity
stargirl
Fractured_Unity

Not really I live in Cali and almost all my friends are nerds...I say that lovingly of course. They try to get me to go to all of those things.

...ah...well, I'm in the middle of "nothing ever comes here land", so conventions aren't exactly an option for me...

Friendly Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Timid 100
Fractured_Unity
stargirl
Fractured_Unity
stargirl
Fractured_Unity

...ah...well, I'm in the middle of "nothing ever comes here land", so conventions aren't exactly an option for me...

Did you look at the Gaia Convention Tour? They might just be coming to a city near you!

Toxic Fox

stargirl
Fractured_Unity
stargirl
Fractured_Unity
stargirl
Fractured_Unity

Did you look at the Gaia Convention Tour? They might just be coming to a city near you!

...they aren't...and even if they did, I have no means of transportation, so I couldn't go...

Friendly Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Timid 100
Fractured_Unity
stargirl
Fractured_Unity
stargirl
Fractured_Unity

...they aren't...and even if they did, I have no means of transportation, so I couldn't go...

Oh, I'm sorry sad If it helps the state taxes here are high as well as everything else.

Toxic Fox

stargirl
Fractured_Unity
stargirl
Fractured_Unity
stargirl
Fractured_Unity

Oh, I'm sorry sad If it helps the state taxes here are high as well as everything else.

...it's ok...yeah, I know California has some serious taxes...

Friendly Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Timid 100
Fractured_Unity
stargirl
Fractured_Unity
stargirl
Fractured_Unity

...it's ok...yeah, I know California has some serious taxes...

Oh yes we do! And everything is paperwork paperwork...and don't get me started on politics!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff