Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toxic Fox

Dreamer C h i k a
Fractured_Unity

...*gets hit in the face as she flails*... gonk
All I waited for was a chance to make you understand, And tell you these forgotten truths...

gonk
-trips and falls over-
.....Now that's karma for you!
User Image

...You never thought were real, And if the world should turn its back, you know that I'm still here

...*has a bloody nose*... gonk

Gudinhai's Wife

Hilarious Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Fractured_Unity

All I waited for was a chance to make you understand, And tell you these forgotten truths...

Awws D:
I'm sorry crying
-gives chu a box of kleenex-

...You never thought were real, And if the world should turn its back, you know that I'm still here

Toxic Fox

Dreamer C h i k a
Fractured_Unity

Awws D:
I'm sorry crying
-gives chu a box of kleenex-

...*is a hemophiliac and bleeds out*... burning_eyes

Gudinhai's Wife

Hilarious Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Fractured_Unity

YOU ARE NOT!

Toxic Fox

Dreamer C h i k a
Fractured_Unity

YOU ARE NOT!

...you're right, I'm not...but the blood thinners certainly don't help...*passes out*...

Gudinhai's Wife

Hilarious Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Fractured_Unity

...you're right, I'm not...but the blood thinners certainly don't help...*passes out*...

You get nose bleeds ALL the time...well not ALL the time, but you know what I mean!
So this one certainly isn't going to do that much damage!

Toxic Fox

Dreamer C h i k a
Fractured_Unity

You get nose bleeds ALL the time...well not ALL the time, but you know what I mean!
So this one certainly isn't going to do that much damage!

...I almost never get nose bleeds... sweatdrop

Gudinhai's Wife

Hilarious Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Fractured_Unity

Earbleeds then? You do bleed I know that...o.o

Toxic Fox

Dreamer C h i k a
Fractured_Unity

Earbleeds then? You do bleed I know that...o.o

...my ears do sometimes...not often though...I dun bleed that much...

Gudinhai's Wife

Hilarious Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Fractured_Unity

Well regardless...you wouldn't pass out or anything cause I don't think you have. -Nods-

Toxic Fox

Dreamer C h i k a
Fractured_Unity

Well regardless...you wouldn't pass out or anything cause I don't think you have. -Nods-

...nope...

Gudinhai's Wife

Hilarious Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

burning_eyes

Toxic Fox

Dreamer C h i k a

burning_eyes

...you has a sign!...

Gudinhai's Wife

Hilarious Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Fractured_Unity
Dreamer C h i k a

burning_eyes

...you has a sign!...

Yeah, my bff irl, made it for me. We haven't seen each other in a LONG time! Though we talk all the time. -Nods- I misses her! D:
When I switched schools, her, and our friend were the first two people I met, and talked to. haha. They are a lot like me, scribbles more so though. -Nods-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff