Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Yes 0.17535545023697 17.5% [ 37 ]
No 0.1563981042654 15.6% [ 33 ]
Sometimes I like to lay on the ground and pretend I'm a carrot 0.66824644549763 66.8% [ 141 ]
Total Votes:[ 211 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 > >>

Shameless Lover

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
bumpy for yo

Mega Lunatic

15,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
Kyaffy
angelicgoddessofdeath
Oh same here! In fact I should be getting ready right now so that I can catch the bus on time! lol

Sorry for the late reply, just come back from said work. xD;

Oh no, do you live far from your job? :0

Not really. Everybody makes such a fuss but I've driven a buddy's car from home to work and it's just stupid drivers on the road more than anything. Needless to say I don't ever see that guy anymore because he refuses to get his car checked and he also wished that I had totaled his car so that he could pit the blame on me so no driving for me. The bus doesn't sound half bad. Get's me to and from in a good 20-30 mins.

Mega Lunatic

15,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100

Shaggy Loverboy

angelicgoddessofdeath
Not really. Everybody makes such a fuss but I've driven a buddy's car from home to work and it's just stupid drivers on the road more than anything. Needless to say I don't ever see that guy anymore because he refuses to get his car checked and he also wished that I had totaled his car so that he could pit the blame on me so no driving for me. The bus doesn't sound half bad. Get's me to and from in a good 20-30 mins.

Eeeugh, screw that guy. What a dillweed. Tell him to get in a wreck. talk2hand

Also, thanks for the bump hehe. :3

Shameless Sex Symbol

15,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

Shaggy Loverboy

Returned the favor. Tysm!! <3

Mega Lunatic

15,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
Kyaffy
angelicgoddessofdeath

No problem! I'm always happy to help out!

Shaggy Loverboy

angelicgoddessofdeath
Kyaffy
angelicgoddessofdeath

:Heart:

Feline Tycoon

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shaggy Loverboy

LittleOnna
<3

Sorry, I didn't notice sooner, but to get Calmbake, you have to only post once. gonk

Thank you for helping me back, though. Link me to your new thread? heart

Feline Tycoon

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
Kyaffy
LittleOnna
<3

Sorry, I didn't notice sooner, but to get Calmbake, you have to only post once. gonk

Thank you for helping me back, though. Link me to your new thread? heart

oh poo, i didn't know that! here's the new clambake thread

thanx for the help hun!

Shaggy Loverboy

"Calmbake" sounds like a euphemism for getting high via weed. I need to go to sleep.

Mega Lunatic

15,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
Kyaffy
angelicgoddessofdeath
Kyaffy
angelicgoddessofdeath

:Heart:

So how's it going?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas