Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
lalalaallaalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala oooppsss my bad well achievements are really eeasy to get just try your best to do stuff that you never done before or to make it even easier just click the trophy in the top right corner and you will hav a more simple explaination on how to do the whole acheiecement thing scream stressed sweatdrop heart xp whee wink emo sad surprised eek confused omg omg omg im so bored hahahahahhaahhaahahahahahahaahaha
ahahahahahaha what are you doing do you like
doing this for gold or just????idk but what arte you doing why are you just looking at this message waitsing your time if you even made it dis far cause i would of quit reading this like twenty years ago..hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhaa biggrin smile redface crying stare xd 3nodding blaugh gonk scream stressed sweatdrop heart xp whee wink sad surprised confused cool lol mad razz cry evil twisted rolleyes question exclaim idea arrow neutral mrgreen ninja 4laugh rofl pirate talk2hand burning_eyes cheese_whine dramallama wahmbulance emo dis is so fun i like doing this forumsahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaomgomgomgomgomghahahahahahahahhaahhaahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
FreshPrince329
lalalaallaalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala oooppsss my bad well achievements are really eeasy to get just try your best to do stuff that you never done before or to make it even easier just click the trophy in the top right corner and you will hav a more simple explaination on how to do the whole acheiecement thing scream stressed sweatdrop heart xp whee wink emo sad surprised eek confused omg omg omg im so bored hahahahahhaahhaahahahahahahaahaha
ahahahahahaha what are you doing do you like
doing this for gold or just????idk but what arte you doing why are you just looking at this message waitsing your time if you even made it dis far cause i would of quit reading this like twenty years ago..hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhaa biggrin smile redface crying stare xd 3nodding blaugh gonk scream stressed sweatdrop heart xp whee wink sad surprised confused cool lol mad razz cry evil twisted rolleyes question exclaim idea arrow neutral mrgreen ninja 4laugh rofl pirate talk2hand burning_eyes cheese_whine dramallama wahmbulance emo dis is so fun i like doing this forumsahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaomgomgomgomgomghahahahahahahahhaahhaahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
haha. someone has a lotta timeXD

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
can someone give me gold or tell me the easiest ways to get gold so fast

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers