Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hikari Aijuntani
User Image
««¤¤¤¤¥¥ SERENITY ¥¥¤¤¤¤»»

Laughing softly, She reached up to squeeze her friend's hand and made a small joke, "A bad penny always turns up."

Her entire body tensed the horridly veiled death threat to the bus driver who as of yet had not shown up late with their guests. Looking at Wrath she softened her voice and reprimanded the sin gently, "Death is a shadow that always follows the body."

Wrath looks and speaks spitefully "Yeah, who cares, it was in his contract." Wrath decides to calm down. "Just tell him when he arrives to come to my office. I am going to the Captains quarters to steer the space station for the voyage. I will be back in a few hours." Wrath walks out of the Room.

((I will be back on around 9:30 PM EST Tonight.))

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kindness nodded her head as she sipped from her glass. "No not yet. But I will rest soon so that I may stay up later with all of our guests." She smiled and placed her empty glass down.

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
((Remember all contests are open. for the TekTek and Avi contest you must submit as your avatar's gender, you can't submit as the opposite gender.))

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
Wrath Room .
Patience...

xxxxx░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Learn the art of patience.
Impatience breeds anxiety
fear,
discouragement,
-- failure.
Patience creates confidence,
decisiveness,
and eventually leads to success.
XXXXXXXX
Making darkness in the day

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░ ░░░░░ XXXXX

"Please let me know if there is something I can assist you with." Patience says awkwardly.

He looks after where Wrath left and sighs slightly. "Even for an event such as this he can't let go of his anger. But I suppose our natures always govern our actions."

Wheezing Gawker

Anger gritted her teeth, "Not funny" she muttered. Waiting for the guests had made her irritable, and now even a unharmful joke like that was enough to make her want to punch Patience. She took a deep breath in a weak attempt to calm herself down and went to get a glass of punch.

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
Wrath Room .
Patience...

fear,
discouragement,
-- failure.
decisiveness,
XXXXXXXX

Waving to the newcomer, Patience smiles despite the wince he feels at Anger's... anger.
"Welcome to the Wrath and Kindness room of the ball, stranger. Help yourself to some punch."

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kindness smiled at Anger. "Don't be cross dear. They'll be here soon and then you will be so busy you'll have forgotten how late they were and be glad they showed up. After all, late comers are often more loved and no-shows, right?"

She nodded to Patience. "If you wouldn't mind taking over for me in a bit. I'm afriad I'm going to have to leave shortly otherwise I might sleep on the floor here. And I'm afriad that wont be terribly comfortable and quiet. I do need my beauty rest, otherwise I can be quite cranky." She smiled and rubbed her nose.

Vicious Pants

Spite walks into the room. "Sorry, am I late- Wait," Spite pauses to stare down at Patience and Kindness. Where are the guests? If they're not coming, maybe, Just MAYBE, they should've told me- erm, us. Forcing a smile, Spite goes to sit with Anger.

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

Sighing, Serenity walked over to the punch ball and allowed her naturally calming nature to wash over Anger in hopes of helping the sin calm. A small smile graced her serene features as she looked at her, "With true friends...even water drunk together is sweet enough."

Desirable Sex Symbol

Please do not give out your password or account information to anyone. If a box pops up asking for it, close it! It is a hacker trying to get your gold, items or just your account in general! Please notify a moderator as soon as possible if this happens to you!

~Kindess

Desirable Sex Symbol

"Patience. I think I'm going to retire to my room for now. Will you and Serenity make sure the guests are comfortable and taken care of for me? Thank you." And with that she left to her room to get some much needed sleep.

Wheezing Gawker

Anger returned with her punch and frown "Yeah, sure," she muttered, then added "See ya." as Kindness left.
"I still prefer punch" she told Serenity, her calming nature making Anger feel relaxed enough to be a little playful.
When she noticed Spite her frown finally dissapeared and she was almost-almost- close to smiling "You're pretty late, yourself, though"

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
Wrath Room .
Patience...

fear,
discouragement,
-- failure.
decisiveness,
XXXXXXXX

Nodding and bowing slightly to Kindness, Patience says, "Of course, Kindness. As long as I am able to do so, I will."

"As long as Serenity is willing, that is." He adds with a smile.

Noticing Spite's entrance, Patience waves to her. "They will be here soon. All things--" Remembering Anger's reaction to the proverb, he stops himself and changes his mind.
"Well.. soon enough."

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

HEaring the request from Kindness, she smiled and nodded her agreement. And in only the way Serenity could she offered her own solaced in words of proverb for Kindness to get some rest, "A live dog is better than a dead lion."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff