Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Gawker

((sorry for being so inactive.. ^^ I've been really tired ;__;
Think I'll go to bed now and try to get back earlier tomorrow..^^))

Vicious Pants

Mayor Gravity
((Can I join?))

((of course, this is for everyone!))

Vicious Pants

Papri-kun
((sorry for being so inactive.. ^^ I've been really tired ;__;
Think I'll go to bed now and try to get back earlier tomorrow..^^))

((good night! heart ))

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
papri-kun

(( get some rest! smile
See you tomorrow! ))

Questionable Borg

Whyatt made his way slowly to the party, not expecting much, it seemed slightly dull from the outside.

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Her Calm Majesty
"This constant bickering is hurting my head." The violinist stands up, her dark magenta eyes flashing dangerously.

Cale flicked a glance at the Violinist and smirked.
"Not much of a live musician if people talking annoys you so." He remarked. "But if you're done playing, that's just fine. We can roll a Jukebox in here and have some real music."

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
Wrath Room .
Patience...

xxxxx░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Learn the art of patience.
Impatience breeds anxiety
fear,
discouragement,
-- failure.
Patience creates confidence,
decisiveness,
and eventually leads to success.
XXXXXXXX

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░ ░░░░░ XXXXX

Patience siezed the opportunity to mingle with the new faces he'd missed in his absence and walked up to Whyatt with a friendly smile and a glass of punch.
"Welcome to the Wrath room. You've come at a good time -- there's no actual Wrath to fall on your head while you enjoy the place!

Spottedteddybears
Xx-Laser Kitten-xX

"That sounds like a large bit of responsibility indeed. I'm sure you'll handle it quite well." Anisa flashes Spite a wicked smile, unlike her considering her royal bloodline.

"I wish I still had my fur wrap, but I left it in the coatroom. I'm quite chilled at the moment." She held her hands behind her back and snapped, and tropical air enveloped the two in conversation.
"Much better," She said, practically purring at the warmth.

Spite rubbed her shoulders, realizing she was cold. "Yes, thank-you. You know this is probably the first time that Wrath has let humans, or should I say other people, into his station. It gets quite lonely after decades... I really would love to see your hometown, which I'm sure is much more exciting."

"My hometown is very beautiful, but very violent also.I'm not sure if you could bear what you would most certainly see there. T'is the nature of our people, though not myself. When I am queen, I will change this."
Cale Darksun
Cale flicked a glance at the Violinist and smirked.
"Not much of a live musician if people talking annoys you so." He remarked. "But if you're done playing, that's just fine. We can roll a Jukebox in here and have some real music."

"Talking?" she repeated, returning the smirk smoothly. "I don't believe you, in particular, were talking earlier. Do you threaten everyone you meet or is that just your definition of etiquette?" She gave his attire a dismissive glance. "I don't expect someone like you to understand real music."

Vicious Pants

Xx-Laser Kitten-xX

"My hometown is very beautiful, but very violent also.I'm not sure if you could bear what you would most certainly see there. T'is the nature of our people, though not myself. When I am queen, I will change this."

Spite smiled and said, "I think you're forgetting who I am. I think I can handel it, but since you said so... Well, when this pretty little red-head gets her crown, Not even Wrath can stop me from visiting! Now, have you met Patience? Until Wrath gets back, I think we're it!" Slightly laughing, Spite guides Anisa towards Patience.
Is anyone still here? I brought wine & cheese cheese_whine

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
Wrath Room .
Patience...

fear,
discouragement,
-- failure.
decisiveness,
XXXXXXXX

Patience frowns as he produces a small, silver disc from his pocket and begins running it over his knuckles.
"I sense much impatience in this room... this is no good. No good at all."

Wandering away from the stage he stood in the center of the room and considered the excitement that the previous violence had, apparently, instigated before announcing:

"
To anyone else who is interested in a show of skill and finesse, try your hands in our holo-deck. I've been informed that the artificial intelligence mainframe is running crazy.. but I'm under strict orders to leave it to the guest."

He sighed, wondering if humans were up to the task.

((Editted))

Noticing Spite approaching with another young red-head, Patience tips his head to them both courteously.
"Who do we have here?"

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
"And I don't believe you were playing earlier either. Or at the least, not very good." Cale sipped again his wine, brushing off her taunt. "And I may not know what you consider real music, but I do know a bad musician when I hear one. Like you."

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
Wrath Room .
Patience...

fear,
discouragement,
-- failure.
decisiveness,
XXXXXXXX

Patience's frown returns as his attention is perked by a conversation not far away. A military man, by the looks of it, and a musician of sorts. Arguing.
"Well, this is the Wrath room but I don't see why people need to goad one-another. There's much more to enjoy here than confrontation!"

Cale Darksun
"And I don't believe you were playing earlier either. Or at the least, not very good." Cale sipped again his wine, brushing off her taunt. "And I may not know what you consider real music, but I do know a bad musician when I hear one. Like you."

She smiled coolly. "You can hear through that thick head of yours? I thought you were too busy scarfing down all the food like a greedy bum." Her ears twitched. "And there's a difference between what your ears and my ears can hear. I don't need your uneducated opinion."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff