Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
SorceressJacklyn
Calm's eyes betrayed her as she looked at Serenity when she was handed back to Wrath. They seemed to say What's wrong as she turned away from her to be led away by Wrath. She nodded to Wrath, holding out her arm as a more pain-filled cold crept back into her eyes.

Wrath places the tube gently into her arm, he then turns the machine on to pump the blood into her. "During this time you may feel a slight tickle, that is just the blood entering your body. If it starts to get to the point where you need to itch take this squeeze ball and squeeze it. It should help. "Wrath takes a good look and smile. Now if he only knew what made her snap, he could help her.
Cain the Blade

-claps hands and giggles, quite delighted-
"You're silly!!"
-takes a moment to wipe eyes-
"How do you sail a star? They don't have sails!"

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Epcot Illuminations
Wrath places the tube gently into her arm, he then turns the machine on to pump the blood into her. "During this time you may feel a slight tickle, that is just the blood entering your body. If it starts to get to the point where you need to itch take this squeeze ball and squeeze it. It should help. "Wrath takes a good look and smile. Now if he only knew what made her snap, he could help her.

Calm kept the squeeze ball loosely in her free hand. She was mostly herself again so she knew she could suppress any itch reflex. But she still didn't know what was wrong with her chest. Why it still hurt when she thought about Serenity putting herself in pain. "I think you may need to scan my chest," she finally said. "I took one direct assault to it and it is just now hurting." She hoped it was only from the double fist of Patience but knew that couldn't be right.

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
SorceressJacklyn
Epcot Illuminations

Calm kept the squeeze ball loosely in her free hand. She was mostly herself again so she knew she could suppress any itch reflex. But she still didn't know what was wrong with her chest. Why it still hurt when she thought about Serenity putting herself in pain. "I think you may need to scan my chest," she finally said. "I took one direct assault to it and it is just now hurting." She hoped it was only from the double fist of Patience but knew that couldn't be right.

Wrath hears her ask for a chest scan. He goes and brings the can screen. He looks at the scanner to see what was going on in there. When he sees something he starts to frown. "This doesn't look good, well it's fixable but not without surgery." Wrath taps the screen to see if it was a glitch but it wasn't.
papillon jaune
Cain the Blade

-claps hands and giggles, quite delighted-
"You're silly!!"
-takes a moment to wipe eyes-
"How do you sail a star? They don't have sails!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kain laughs as he takes out what looks like a disc. He presses a button as a hologram of a ship is seen floating above it.

"No lil' one, dis be how we sail. Dis is me ship, da bonekrakka. She may look a wee bit rusty and such, but ain' no humie technology strong enuff to take down the craft of an ork mech boyz."

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Epcot Illuminations
Wrath hears her ask for a chest scan. He goes and brings the can screen. He looks at the scanner to see what was going on in there. When he sees something he starts to frown. "This doesn't look good, well it's fixable but not without surgery." Wrath taps the screen to see if it was a glitch but it wasn't.

"On my left side?" she asked. That's were the pain was but she took the hit more middle right than to the left. Worry was on her mind but it didn't quite make it to her tone.

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
SorceressJacklyn
Epcot Illuminations

"On my left side?" she asked. That's were the pain was but she took the hit more middle right than to the left. Worry was on her mind but it didn't quite make it to her tone.

Wrath decides it might be best not to say exactly just yet, can risk her panicking. "What I can tell you is that it looks like some sort of cloudy thing is showing inside you. It also looks like a bone may be broken. We can fix the bone through surgery but this cloud thing I have to wait to tell you until I have permission. This cloud can be potentially dangerous though, that is all I can tell you." Wrath says that hoping he doesn't panic her too much. "Don't worry it can all be fixed."
Cain the Blade

-claps again, very enthusiatically-
"Ooh.. she's so pretty!!"
-jumps up and kicks off the barrel of the gun for a flip-
"Time for me to go - have a nice night!!"

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Epcot Illuminations
Wrath decides it might be best not to say exactly just yet, can risk her panicking. "What I can tell you is that it looks like some sort of cloudy thing is showing inside you. It also looks like a bone may be broken. We can fix the bone through surgery but this cloud thing I have to wait to tell you until I have permission. This cloud can be potentially dangerous though, that is all I can tell you." Wrath says that hoping he doesn't panic her too much. "Don't worry it can all be fixed."

"Do what you must," she said. Turning her head away, she decided to take a nap.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kindness went off in search of Patience for the night. ♥

3,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
((Going to update front page. Plotline will continue in the guild from where we left off last night.))

4,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Epcot Illuminations
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Plot Updates:

(will be updates as plot goes on)

thie buifp'djgov'psodkgvsdpomxgv'dpsogv

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Roboskyle
thie buifp'djgov'psodkgvsdpomxgv'dpsogv

Don't quote the front page. It's against the rules.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff