Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is it violence If you do it to yourself? If I kill my clone is it murder?

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
"Oh my gosh he is messing with our heads!" Chrona says and tried to think if it was violence. "Um, maybe if... wait no... agh. Kid and evil Kid shall be sent to Mr.corner if Kid doesn't stop attacking Kid!" She shouts and then gets quiet again. "Or would it be suicide if you killed a clone?"
*Randomly cuts in on somone* Hey gorgeous. Can I have this dance?
Beating myself up is not violence does it count as murder if I kill my clone? Yes? Oh crap gtg bai! (XD) Anyway kid stops before he is shoved into mr. Corner... Sowwy crona he says in a small voice....
Dances with bee... Oh crap Liz is going to kill me! Got to run toodles
Death The Kid X Liz

"Hehe," She replies. "You better get her something or talk with her, spend some time with your girlfriend." smile "Ask her to a dance! Girls LOVE that."
WTF Alyse
Death The Kid X Liz

"Hehe," She replies. "You better get her something or talk with her, spend some time with your girlfriend." smile "Ask her to a dance! Girls LOVE that."
I know... We're in the middle of anoather dance right know..... She's just not on.... Also have a handful of people I play as at anytime....

OpalMaiden's Honey Bun

Naughty Bunny

9,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Death The Kid X Liz
WTF Alyse
Death The Kid X Liz

I know... We're in the middle of anoather dance right know..... She's just not on.... Also have a handful of people I play as at anytime....

"so do you mind if I do this?" The Prussian hip bumps the other girl from Kid's arms and takes his hand in one and puts his other hand on her hip.
Aaaaah ladies behave theres plenty of me to go around.... Points to other me "Help!!!!!!!"

Tipsy Carpenter

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"Why would I help you, Kid. This is so fun to watch" he replies with a laugh.
Because 50% of this belings to you other me.... therefore man up and take your share.... That sounded much worse than it was....

Tipsy Carpenter

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
MAN UP!!! What are you talking about? Your the one who should man up, since your asking ME for help

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff