Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to the ball, aru!

Looks like fun!~ 0.13953488372093 14.0% [ 6 ]
The ball is only a ball because the awesome me is here. 0.16279069767442 16.3% [ 7 ]
You are China, aren't you? 0.23255813953488 23.3% [ 10 ]
Time to PARTY~! 0.069767441860465 7.0% [ 3 ]
KOLKOLKOL... 0.2093023255814 20.9% [ 9 ]
Da ze~ 0.069767441860465 7.0% [ 3 ]
*grabs gold* 0.11627906976744 11.6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 43 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Eloquent Explorer

Mercurial Tears
((Do you guys need an America, perhaps?))

((Sure!~ I added you to the list aru!~))

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
User Image

République Française, Francis Bonnefoy

France turned around and smiled at the young woman "Bonjour mademoiselle~ We were discussing between friends. And there aren't many people here to dance with...." his eyes sparkled when he saw Canada enter the ball room "Canada!" he approached the young Canadian and hugged him "It's soo good to see you~!"

User Image

selena smiles sweetly "bonjour misour ,an well misour scence i currently have no partner would you care to dance " selena asked the french men

6,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Canada was surprised France noticed him and hugged back. "Hi Papa, good to see you too! Who's all here? I didn't miss much did I?" Canada looked back and forth, "Is there a buffet? I'm a little hungry from the long trip..."

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Ι ν α n V α n y α
Ivan giggled and Yao's reaction to his observing❝I am doing well, I'm so glad you asked.❞giving Yao a cheerful smile, Ivan turned to the girl and smiled as well❝Hello, how are you... uhm?❞ Ivan gestured for her to tell her name.

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
User Image

France petted Canada's head "Nah, we just began. Let's see.... so far the only people I know are here, are Russia, Estonia, China, you and myself. Haha, hungry, are you? The buffet's right this way~"

User Image

Eloquent Explorer

+++++++++++++ xXx| Ⓒ ɧ i η α |xXx
              . . . . . : : : | | W a n g + + Yao
              `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

User Image

Yao smiled back at Ivan, and then turned to the girl as well. He gave her a friendly nod and asked, "How do you do aru?"

He quickly scanned the ball room to see if anyone else was coming.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´Aiyaaah... I am 4000 years old aru!

User Image
              User Image
              User Image
              User Image

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
iPrinceBelphegor v2
User Image

Ι ν α n V α n y α
Ivan giggled and Yao's reaction to his observing❝I am doing well, I'm so glad you asked.❞giving Yao a cheerful smile, Ivan turned to the girl and smiled as well❝Hello, how are you... uhm?❞ Ivan gestured for her to tell her name.

selena turn to the other gentlemen an curtys "im selena an your are sir " selena smiles gracefully "im doing well , thankyou for asking ,an how are you ?"

6,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Canada followed France to the buffet, saw China talking to a girl, and marveled at the massive room. He could feel Komojiro tug on the bottom of his jacket, and Canada looked down at him. Komojiro spoke rather loudly "Who are you? Why aren't you in formal wear"
Canada felt rather apuld "Komojiku, I'm Canada, remember? Gosh, and struggling with you this morning, you made me forget to change!" Canada bumped into France as they stopped at the table.

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
User Image

France felt Canada bump into him, he turned around and smiled as he showed him the buffet "Well, here we are. Perhaps when you're done eating, you'd care to dance with moi~?"

User Image

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
selena then turned to the other gentlemen next to her an smiles gracefully" im an well ,an how are you ?"selena smiles charmingly at both gentlemen " i hope i havent come to early " selena gigles

Eloquent Explorer

((I gotta go now.... Bye, you guys aru!~))

6,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Canada nodded shyly "I would love to dance later Papa." He turned to the buffet, "No pancakes!? What kinda cheap joint is this!" he let out a stressed sigh "I guess I'll just have to deal with what's available..." He filled his plate and reached into his pocket pulling out his syrup. Slowly, he begins to drown his food in it.

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
User Image

France chuckled "I'm afraid it's a bit late for pancakes. And I'm glad to hear that you'll dance with me~"

User Image
((Ok thanks~ I'll set about posting))

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
selena walked over to the french men seeing as how to two gentlemen had left an asked " misour would you care to dance with me ?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff