Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Player

Talon StarDrifter
fisheisley
Talon StarDrifter
Immrama
No... that was no monkey... that was a man and a woman. Parts of them at least

Yeah, though for a split second, I thought it was two guys.

._.

i thought there was a plastic bum, but i didn't look at it for very long.

Well, I was scrolling through the page, then saw a huge picture of what looked suspiciously like sex, then I kinda did a double take and was like, "WTF?!" Then I had to go back to report the thing and I was so terrified someone would come up behind me and ask wtf I was looking at.

I did the same thing, good thing my parents, are playing or well gambling xDDD with my sisters

Desirable Player

Talon StarDrifter
Creamy Milk
I normally just READ yaoi, but I dont watch, and skin and color, normally does throw me off Dx

yaoi = <3

Yaoi = life itself :3
Talon StarDrifter
Immrama
*shudder* at least it wasn't two guys. That's not something I care to see. Men and women don't gross me out. Mind it's not something I want to go around looking at but it doesn't give me the knee jerk EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW reaction that thinking man-man does.

>>;;

I'm not exactly of like mind.

I'm just prudish I guess. if it doesn't involve my bf I'm not interested. As far as I'm concerned he's the hottest man alive. And I'm definitely not interested in sharing. So there go my man on man fantasies. And hey hey nothing wrong with what you like. What you like is what you like. No shame at all.

CARlNA's Wife

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
Immrama

I'm just prudish I guess. if it doesn't involve my bf I'm not interested. As far as I'm concerned he's the hottest man alive. And I'm definitely not interested in sharing. So there go my man on man fantasies. And hey hey nothing wrong with what you like. What you like is what you like. No shame at all.

biggrin Well, I'm more of a yaoi fan than a malexmale fan, so I don't really have that problem. And thanks for that. :]

Creamy Milk

XD

trudat, man. Favorite pairings?
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
          cнαʀℓιє ιs тαℓкιɴ'

Immrama -
                      My favorite character is, of course, the Phantom. I agree that Christine is a bit of an, ahem, "fluffhead" but I don't let that bother me. I wouldn't mind ever playing Christine (I sing) but I wouldn't embody her characteristics off the stage.

I reported the post as well...
                      Is this going to be another 'yaoi' conversation that I'll have to stealthily evade?

███ ███ ███ ███ ███

With the lights out, it's less dangerous
Here we are now, entertain us
I feel stupid and contagious
Here we are now entertain us
A mulatto, an albino
A mosquito, my libido

Desirable Player

Talon StarDrifter
Immrama

biggrin Well, I'm more of a yaoi fan than a malexmale fan, so I don't really have that problem. And thanks for that. :]

Creamy Milk

XD

trudat, man. Favorite pairings?

Hmm anything x Badass >:3

Desirable Player

Lady Charlotte Ascania
          cнαʀℓιє ιs тαℓкιɴ'

Immrama -
                      My favorite character is, of course, the Phantom. I agree that Christine is a bit of an, ahem, "fluffhead" but I don't let that bother me. I wouldn't mind ever playing Christine (I sing) but I wouldn't embody her characteristics off the stage.

I reported the post as well...
                      Is this going to be another 'yaoi' conversation that I'll have to stealthily evade?

███ ███ ███ ███ ███

A mulatto, an albino
A mosquito, my libido

Sorrie :3 Yaoi is a vast subject. But on the happy side :3 I finished your headshot. 3 more till I upload it batch of 5's :3

CARlNA's Wife

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
Lady Charlotte Ascania

._.

Creamy Milk

:]

Nice, though that's hardly specific.
Creamy Milk
Talon StarDrifter
fisheisley
Talon StarDrifter
Immrama
No... that was no monkey... that was a man and a woman. Parts of them at least

Yeah, though for a split second, I thought it was two guys.

._.

i thought there was a plastic bum, but i didn't look at it for very long.

Well, I was scrolling through the page, then saw a huge picture of what looked suspiciously like sex, then I kinda did a double take and was like, "WTF?!" Then I had to go back to report the thing and I was so terrified someone would come up behind me and ask wtf I was looking at.

I did the same thing, good thing my parents, are playing or well gambling xDDD with my sisters

lawlz
          cнαʀℓιє ιs тαℓкιɴ'

In all honesty, I don't really mind the yaoi conversation... it's just like being around my friends.

Creamy Milk -
                      And thanks! Can't wait to see it!

███ ███ ███ ███ ███

A mulatto, an albino
A mosquito, my libido
@Lady Charlotte Ascania-i highly recommend Hello Dolly. very adorable. i've only seen phantom once but i would love to see it live as i've heard it is so amazing that way. Moulin Rouge is so tragic and beautiful and anything with Audrey is priceless. Have you seen Funny Face? Or On The Town? I'm HUGE into the older musicals from the 40's and 50's.

Friend

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
Talon StarDrifter
King Frost Wolf
Talon StarDrifter

That... was disgusting. >:/

Wait,..what's disgusting??

There was a picture of a very explicit sexual activity... >>;;

burning_eyes O_o

CARlNA's Wife

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
King Frost Wolf
Talon StarDrifter
King Frost Wolf
Talon StarDrifter

That... was disgusting. >:/

Wait,..what's disgusting??

There was a picture of a very explicit sexual activity... >>;;

burning_eyes O_o

Those were pretty much my initial reactions to the picture >>;;

Desirable Player

Talon StarDrifter
Lady Charlotte Ascania

._.

Creamy Milk

:]

Nice, though that's hardly specific.

Lawls, i pretteh much like any pairing, if it has a badass trouble maker, teaser, jerk, jack a**, punk, rebellious, anything thats downright bad

I will <333 it. >:3 Hmm, but a fav pair is kinda hard. o 3 o

angel x demon

CARlNA's Wife

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
Creamy Milk

Lawls, i pretteh much like any pairing, if it has a badass trouble maker, teaser, jerk, jack a**, punk, rebellious, anything thats downright bad

I will <333 it. >:3 Hmm, but a fav pair is kinda hard. o 3 o

angel x demon

So are you a yaoi fan or a malexmale fan? Like, do you like characters from manga/whatever together, or do you just like the malexmale idea?

And sorry if this makes anyone uncomfortable. :]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces