Tipsy Citizen

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
Radioactive dreams
djdragonfire
Radioactive dreams
Dreams enters the bar and floats across the floor, her feet hardly touching the ground. She finds a favorable spot at the bar, looking up and down it for a bartender.

He's ran off, no one knows where he is. It's pretty much self serve now.

Sigh I can only hope I can find what I'm looking for then... few places carry it.

-Slips behind the bar and leans across the counter in from of Radioactive dreams-
What are you looking for, hun? I can think of a beautiful red drink that most bars don't serve.
She smiled, feeling more relaxed than she had when she first walked into the bar.

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
NinjaQtee
Im not human. Or vampire xD

rofl rofl rofl blaugh
an elf perhaps?

Generous Sweetheart

6,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
stands in the middle of the bar starts to tear off all her clothes then starts scratching at her skin untill blood starts to ooze out of the scratches. starts to crazily scream about bugs crawling under her skin.

Tipsy Citizen

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
djdragonfire
LilianJo
djdragonfire
Nakaru_Nosferatu_621
LilianJo
Nakaru_Nosferatu_621

Pip looks at the newcomer with a raised brow. "I suppose not.. Want a drink? Maybe a smoke?" He asks with a warm smile, not treating her any different because of seeing her fang.

She smiled a big smile and blushed a little.
"So," she began to make conversation, "still working for the Hellsing Organization?"
Lilian took a seat next to Pip on the opposite side djdragonfire was sitting.
"And you!" She smiled and looked at djdragonfire. "What kind of things do you do?"

Pip nods at Lilian, but then sighs. "Even on my days off I need to deal with bullshit." He says with a sigh, he slides off his coat and puts it on his bar stool. He steps toward's the changing Werewolf, his hand rested on his holster.

Me? Oh, not much. I work in the human world. A bit of animation and computer graphics. I'mma mole and work round the clock night and day usually, hah, it's pretty good pay.

"That sounds interesting," Lilian said and leaned back in her chair.
She eyed the werewolf situation that was going on.

Yeah it's pretty good. -gestures to Pip and the werewolf- Think it'll escalate?

"Ahhh. I'm not sure. It seems like the werewolf might attack someone, so it might."
She eyed the situation nervously.
iAmYourSeduction
stands in the middle of the bar starts to tear off all her clothes then starts scratching at her skin untill blood starts to ooze out of the scratches. starts to crazily scream about bugs crawling under her skin.

You don't quite need a drink, I think you need some sleep. That did me good when I was wasted yesterday.
i wanna join! imma vampire.so..rawr & stuff 3nodding
LilianJo
djdragonfire
LilianJo
djdragonfire
Nakaru_Nosferatu_621

Pip nods at Lilian, but then sighs. "Even on my days off I need to deal with bullshit." He says with a sigh, he slides off his coat and puts it on his bar stool. He steps toward's the changing Werewolf, his hand rested on his holster.

Me? Oh, not much. I work in the human world. A bit of animation and computer graphics. I'mma mole and work round the clock night and day usually, hah, it's pretty good pay.

"Ahhh. I'm not sure. It seems like the werewolf might attack someone, so it might."

Well I want to keep my bar fight number to just one, but if s**t goes down, I'm jumpin in!

Tipsy Citizen

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
iAmYourSeduction

"Oh dear. Blood."
Lilian gripped the seat of her chair with her hands, her fingernails putting deep scratches into the wood. She cringed while IAmYourSeduction screamed.

Tipsy Citizen

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
djdragonfire
LilianJo
djdragonfire
LilianJo
djdragonfire
Nakaru_Nosferatu_621

Well I want to keep my bar fight number to just one, but if s**t goes down, I'm jumpin in!

Lilian chuckled at djdragonfire's spunky-ness.
"Oh, did I miss an earlier bar fight?"
LilianJo
djdragonfire
LilianJo
djdragonfire
LilianJo

With me no, it was a couple decades ago... I was drunk off my a** and someone started somethin, so I brought it on. Hauled up and kicked his a** to the gates of hell and back.

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
User Image
Pip sighs as the Werewolf reacts to him speaking, by lunging straight forward. With a stern look he pulls the trigger, a loud bang rings out in the bar, the wolf falls to the floor, writhing around, unable to stand with the bullet in it's chest. "I suppose finishing you would be the smartest thing to do, but it's my day off and I'm trying to have a good time." He says, stepping on the beast's neck to hold it in place, he waits for him to bleed out and change back to his human form. "There we go.." Pip whisperes, a naked male now lays on the bar floor, and this frenchman acts quickly by putting a table cloth around the unconscious boy and laying him down in on of the booths.
Pip quickly turns, his eye wide. "Now what the ******** is this!?" He stares at the girl starts to tear at herself. Why did he have to be the hero tonight? The Captain holsters his weapon and dives for the girl, trying to get her in a pin.

User Image

Generous Sweetheart

6,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
LilianJo
iAmYourSeduction

"Oh dear. Blood."
Lilian gripped the seat of her chair with her hands, her fingernails putting deep scratches into the wood. She cringed while IAmYourSeduction screamed.

Neyna looks at the girl on her bar stool and slurs, ''what are you looking at; Never seen a girl drunk before?''

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
(( Lul, Werewolves, Psyco bitches? Can't poor Pippy just have a drink? ))

Tipsy Citizen

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
djdragonfire
LilianJo
djdragonfire
LilianJo
djdragonfire
LilianJo

With me no, it was a couple decades ago... I was drunk off my a** and someone started somethin, so I brought it on. Hauled up and kicked his a** to the gates of hell and back.

"Ahaha! Sounds exciting!"
Nakaru_Nosferatu_621
(( Lul, Werewolves, Psyco bitches? Can't poor Pippy just have a drink? ))

Go have your drink, I can fend 'em off. -hops down from her stool and saunters over to the boy- tut tut. It's a shame he couldn't control himself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff