Welcome to Gaia! ::

Standing tall and shining brightly stood a large mansion of a building, the bright lights and elaborate decorations casting the vibe of party and invitation to all those who found themselves stumbling through the forest. Outside, above the doorway, hung a banner, a banner that read "Party for the "Gifted" " in a red colouring, standing out against the pure white finish.

Inside, a grand entry way held an area where the guest could mingle before stepping into a huge hall, kind of like the one that everyone pictures when Beauty and the Beast is mentioned. But, it was larger and housed several tables and chairs for the partygoers and several long tables outlining the area. On them were assortments of food, varying for everyone's tastes. Fruit, actual dinner foods, drinks like wine, juice, and blood.

The blood was a give-away, noting that this ball was welcomed to the supernaturals. Shifters, vampires, werewolves, and humans were welcome.

Welcome to the Supernatural's Roleplaying Ball!
~Rules~
1) This is a roleplaying Ball forum. Absolutely no godmoding or killing. Drama is welcomed but no taking over or trying to kill anyone. This is meant to be FUN.
2) Please keep it PG-13. -.-
3) Follow all ToS and Gaian rules.
4) Have fun~!
5) Break any rules and I will ask you to leave.
6) I will and may add rules. xD Nothing major.
7) All supernatural creatures are welcomed. Shifters, Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, etc. Whatever your heart desires. Humans are as well though they choose their fate. ;D
cool CHATTING IS ALLOWED. I ENCOURAGE THIS A LOT~
Contest(s) -

Dice--
Roll an 8 or 30 with 12 8-sided die. Winner(s) will get 10k.
Grand total of 10 winners there shall be IF there's an abundance of winners. 8D

Posting --
First poster on select pages will win 8k.
Page 10 --
Page 20 --
(And this is open~)

Rin's two coloured eyes lightly rose from the table, smiling as she admired the tables that she had decorated. Finally, it was finished and ready for people to use. She had decided to throw this shindig, wanting all the supernaturals to come out and enjoy a night of fun. Slowly, she moved towards a grand stereo, switching it on to play the best of the best music; current pop music.

She grinned as her snow leopard ears twitched, listening towards the door for any newcomers. She prayed others would appear or else, this night would have been a complete failure to her.
Slowly, the girl took a seat on a chair, her eyes scanning the hall. It fell onto the empty dance floor, a slight frown on her face.

' Well, I really hope someone partakes into my offerings of a party,' she thought while getting up and grabbing a piece of kiwi before starting towards the doors of the mansion.

Tipsy Prophet

Savanna walked, well, stumbled, into the ball. It was very clear this wasn't her first ball of the night. Her dress straps were falling off her shoulders, her hair was a wreak and makeup was smeared, missing one boot, and her fishnets wear ripped. She noticed not many people were there, so she quietly toke a seat in the back and waited for more to come. As she waited, she pulled a ciggerate out of her bra then lit it on a candle on the table.
Lillian tiptoed silently into the ballroom, she cannot speak unless she is quoted, or spoekn to, otherwise she vanishes into the dark being forgotten....she glanced around her and muttered a faint hello

Greedy Shapeshifter

17,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
A shape shifter wandered in after passing by so many other parties. It seemed rude to her to just barge in on the conversation so lurking it was. She lost track of where she was going and ended up at a fairly empty ball room with food and drinks ready to go. The shape shifter tilted her head in complete confusion, "That's weird. . ." She looked at the glass of wine in her hand, "I should stop drinking this. . ."
Rin clasped her hands together, giggling to herself as she stopped in her tracks, hearing the sounds of approaching guests. Finally, people were showing up and this wasn't going to be some waste of time.

Slowly, she moved around, taking in the sight of the patrons, smiling to all of them.

"Welcome to the Supernatural's Ball!" Rin beamed. "Refreshments are on the tables on the edges of the room and there is a dance floor further back from the tables. I'm so glad you all came out tonight. I am your host, Rin."

5,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
Abithe took a breath as she looked up at the building. She subconsciously tugged at the billows of her dress and hoped she hadn't taken the "ball" part of the ball to be literally. She would really hate to be over dressed. Though she was excited to finally get to wear a dress like this, how often did a person get a chance to wear a literal ballgown? She figured if she was incorrectly dressed she could manage to find something else from her closet, but it would be a complete pain in the neck and she would much rather wear this. She gave her shoulder a shake suddenly, as if to shake off her nerves and knocked on the door. Was she supposed to knock? Gah! Stop fretting! She glared at the door and silently yelled at herself. Her black tail whipped around her and she took a deep cleansing breath then her lips curled into a smile as she decided to just roll with it. She pushed the door open and peeked into a hall. She heard the music and followed it to the room, by the time she entered her shoulders were moving to the music and she felt more confident.

Greedy Shapeshifter

17,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Black just stared, confused. "Ball? What? Wasn't there a. . . . Am I at the wrong one?" The shape shifter looked around and shrugged, might as well. She headed further into the room and took a seat at one of the tables. If there was any dancing, there better be someone to dance with her. Like hell she was going to do it alone.

Tipsy Prophet

Savanna smiled as she noticed everyone coming in. Everyone looked so pretty in their nice dress with their perfect hair and makeup. She toke another drag of her ciggerate then put it out on the bottem of her boot. She put her tattooed arms on the table and stretched slightly, then leaned back and watched as the show would begin shortly.
Rin's ears twitched from Black's words, having picked them up. She giggled to herself before speaking up to the group again.

"And this isn't a real formal ball. No ballgowns needed. Just something nice I suppose," she said with a laugh as she moved around the tables, waving to whoever as she headed towards the door. Figured she'd go and greet people at the door for a bit.
Rin gave a smile to Abithe as she walked outside, stepping onto the wrap-around porch and starting up at the sky. At least there were a few people attempting to test out this ball/party. She knew several were going on but she figured some would like it here. It was meant for the creatures of the night that people feared.

She stretched, giving a prayer that everyone would enjoy this party.

5,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
Abithe heard Rin's words and pursed her lips. "Woof," she said, expelling her kind's term of ultimate disdain. She huffed and walked to a refreshment table as she considered her options. She had a small puriel stone and could create a small pocket into her closet, but didn't really feel like wasting the energy. Besides, she looked good and didn't know if she would ever have an excuse to pull of this outfit again. She took a sip from the wine she had poured and shrugged as she looked at the other party goers, all girls, no dancing, looked bored. She swayed her hips to the tune and did a little swirl into a corner of the dance floor, wondering if anyone would come join her.
( D: Yeah, I know. I apologize for the lack of guys. ;^; I'm horrible at "enticing". xD)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff