Welcome to Gaia! ::

recklingturtle's Husband

Tiny Explorer

8,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200
she sips her punch, waching the people dance 'these people dance so well.... heh, they'd probably make me look like an oaf...' she murmered to herself.

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
(( Well, I wish to stay but I'm pretty put off by the fake authentication box. *sighs* Good night all and I wish you all a wonderfully memorable time.))

5,750 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ulis found a seat and watched the guests. Some had arrived even after her and some of them were even as shy as her. The whole waterworld seemed to have gathered here, and she saw the orange tail of her race, the white tail of some more nordic guest, some shiney blue ones, some black and even an orca tail.

A few people were wearing dresses, a human piece of clothes and Ulis assumed some of them truly were human and having legs under it. She could not ask, neither could she take a look (how indecent !) She decided to explore the room, to taste the buffet and to find someone to dance with.
Why, hello Lectern. Nice party! What better place for a party in the summer, than at the beach. whee

Dominic smiled as he began to slowly and gracefully dance with Hope. Everyone and everything around him seemed to fade and it seemed like it was only those two together.

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
『 ✩∂ℇℓ℘нιη✩ 』

Delphin swims into the room in a rush, breathless. "Hello everyone! I'm sorry that I've just arrived." she says, bowing. "Your Highness, Poseidon, there is much to be told about the other god's celebrations, but surely none of them will succeed in beating our beautiful party. How are things going here?" Delphin swims up and smiles.

Familiar Exhibitionist

*Looks around, seeing some people alone and some talking to others* Maybe I should uh.. Get a drink.. Or something..

Angelic Assailant

10,475 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
"Yes, sir." Keto said, fanning herself nervously. "It must be because we clearly have the best room. So did I miss anything?"

Edit: "Hi, Delphin." Keto said with a giggle, waving at her.

((Silly password fisher! scream ))

Dapper Genius

6,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100

Nicole walked back into the party, "I wonder if anybody from earlier is still here..." she said quietly.
Vixi paused on the outskirts, failing to get the guts to swim up to someone for a quick chat or so. She sighed and then shook her head, forcing a smile back onto her face.

This is a party! Go have funnn~! That little voice in her mind tried to press.
She hesitated, though she wanted to bolt out on the dancefloor to dance- eh, she didn't have a dance partner.
She didn't want to look stupid...At least, not by herself.
"Mrph." she crossed her arms over her chest and glanced around, biting at her lip nervously.
-slams head on the table in frustration- im alone and bored out of my mind! why didnt he just tell me that he didnt want to come then to stand me up!

Explorer

7,775 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
While trying to adjust and break free from his usual honor bound code of Royal Protectors, Arsander was starting to finally have a really fun time with Klaia. He kept it to himself, but back home under the tides...He always admired her from his stations at the palace. It felt really good to enjoy her presence in the form of a dance partner.

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
*sigh* I started kicking my feet in the water. Maybe socializing would be a good thing, but who do I talk to. There are so many people here I don't want to ruin their fun.

Romantic Werewolf

9,375 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Rea waved to Nicole from her new spot, their little sandcastle still holding fort near the beach.
Step Follows Step Hope Follows Courage
"Yes, the beach is a perfect place for a party. Not to worry, my trident is the source of our sucess! Are you two able to stay awhile? The ball has practically just started."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff