Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
kyleerosadeana
Epcot Illuminations
((I deleted the post from the phisher on page 126, if you notice any more phishers please tell me about them.))

what did the phisher say???

((It was a post with just an angel with alot of space above it. That gave it away, (I am trained to spot stuff like that through Gaia militaries) I check by pressing quote so I could see the coding. Once I found out it was the right post, I deleted it. Also Thanks for the donation to the guild, That Shall be able to give us more sub-forums if needed and be able to send guild announcements))

((30 minutes until guild is opened, who is excited?))

5,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Epcot Illuminations
kyleerosadeana
Epcot Illuminations
((I deleted the post from the phisher on page 126, if you notice any more phishers please tell me about them.))

((It was a post with just an angel with alot of space above it. That gave it away, (I am trained to spot stuff like that through Gaia militaries) I check by pressing quote so I could see the coding. Once I found out it was the right post, I deleted it. Also Thanks for the donation to the guild, That Shall be able to give us more sub-forums if needed and be able to send guild announcements))

Woot woot!! Mee!?!?!
Gah, I noticed some of that to, but somtimes the open space just contains insults for me D:

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Epcot Illuminations
kyleerosadeana
Epcot Illuminations

MEEE!!!

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
i can donate a little more if it helps
Epcot Illuminations
kyleerosadeana
Epcot Illuminations

OOC: Meeee! I am!! And also, a quick question about the phisher. So, basically it was a post that enabled that password-grabber/hacker box to pop up?

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
"does the girl want to be Persephone??? sorry to bother you about it just curious"
kyleerosadeana
Hehehe426
ii_Fallen-Tranquility_ii

She walks in quietly, her foot steps echoing in the grand ball room. Swiftly she drifts to a wall where she feels safe. She wasn't used to crowded places. She mostly liked to be alone.

OOC: um, we're in the vineyard. Everything in the ballroom is destroyed. I think

"you are correct" kylee said flying to her side and landing with a sad expression. she bends over to pick up a arm full of rubble and starts rebuilding the hall
Shhh....

She looks around for the vine yard. Spotting it, she slowly walks towards it, wondering what went on in here. "C-can anyone help explain things to me...?" She asks out shyly.

....Silence is golden

5,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
OOC Ten more minutes!!! Woo. I was going to eat a bowl of apple jacks but jeeze, that can wait! Woot!

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
laughs and flies into the air with a hand full of water then spins fast to make a beautiful mist that showers everyone biggrin

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
"right now im buying a special outfit for the opening of the guild!"
kyleerosadeana
"right now im buying a special outfit for the opening of the guild!"

OOC: I think I will too! The most expensive dress I can find that I like. man, it's going to be half of my money! lol, don't worry I can earn it back.

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
looks at the expensive toga she bought "to much???"
kyleerosadeana
looks at the expensive toga she bought "to much???"

"No no, it looks great."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items