Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Dionysus walks over to kylee after hearing her say that. "It's not that I don't believe you, it is just I got embarrassed, you could of just asked me to step aside and tell me what was the matter. HEre have some wine, let's talk."

((I will be offline for a few moments, going to eat ice cream will be back on in maybe 30 minutes.))

5,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Allrose
The man was humming to himself, as he brought the pizza back to the party.

"Pizzaaaa, gotta have some pizzaaaa, want-a-lot-a-pizzaaaaa, can't get enough of that doughy-goodness, Yeah!"

"Oh my goodness?! When did the Pizza get here?! I hope it is still warm."
Bloody grabs a slice and dips it into dipping sauce." Yep.When the Pizza man crashes a Ball. It is officially a party" she laughed.

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hehehe426
kyleerosadeana
"of course he doesn't believe me no one ever does" mutters to self as she starts to cry
Anise noted Kylee crying, and walked over to her. "Kylee, was it? What's wrong?" she asked, concerned. She didn't like to see anyone cry.

doesn't want to talk cause she didn't want anyone to hear the tears in her voice so she only wrapped her wings over her face
Beautiful Bloody Romance-
Vellick
"Bold. You are bold. If I had to describe you in three words it would be Bold, Brave, and Determined." She smiled and looked into his eyes. "But you know those stories will be great if you were to ever get married, and have children, if not your children, other kids would surly be amazed by your stories. So I am kind of jealous of you, to have had such adventures, making your life exciting, making new friends. I suppose if I were you, I would have a really different way of looking at the world. I'd look at with more curiosity then anything. But enough of my gibberish." She smiled and looked down at his hand, she gently took it, and looked back into his eyes once more. "You forgot my name already?" Bloody Romance said in an almost whisper. " My full name, Beautiful Bloody Romance, most just call me Bloody, or Bloody Romance, but I don't mind what you call me." She said smiling. "And you are right, we never did get to finish our dance. Care to lead?" she smiled even more.
Vellick blushed a little as she spoke. "Children? Why, I suppose you're right, and I do plan to have children of my own, it's just a matter of finding the right woman." He says as he begins to lead once more, hoping that this time there won't be any interruptions. "Yes, well in my own defense ma'am, through all that has happened, I'm lucky to have remembered our dance, but I'll keep your name in mind this time, I assure you."

As they dance Bloody Romance rested her head on Velliks shoulder. " You know finding the right person is truly difficult, seeing as you come across thousands of people in a life time. And you could never guess which one could actually be the one." as they are dancing around she tries to imprint this moment in her memory. Just so she could always look back on it. And make it last forever."And I am glad to have built up the courage to introduce myself to you, otherwise this dance would never be happening." She smiled once more.

Vellick's blush grew as she leaned her head against him. "It's true, even more so for a traveler, so many faces, most of which without even a name, yet they pass you and you don't think to ask yourself, 'What if it's them?'" He feels close to her, closer than he's felt to anybody outside his family. Perhaps, perhaps this is meant to be? I've been granted respite from my pursuers, and here I am dancing with a beautiful young lady. Yes, yes this seems splendid. He thinks as they dance, his head subconsciously leaning next to hers, as he kisses her lightly on the cheek. "I'm glad this has happened too. I'm glad to have met a girl so amazing as you."

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
wraps wings as tight as she can around her body and refuses the god

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
kyleerosadeana

"Okay then have it that way." Gently pulls the wing back. "Now explain why you are upset all of a sudden. If it helps I apologize for yelling at you."
kyleerosadeana
Hehehe426
kyleerosadeana
"of course he doesn't believe me no one ever does" mutters to self as she starts to cry
Anise noted Kylee crying, and walked over to her. "Kylee, was it? What's wrong?" she asked, concerned. She didn't like to see anyone cry.

doesn't want to talk cause she didn't want anyone to hear the tears in her voice so she only wrapped her wings over her face

Anise nodded, getting the message. She walked away and settled back down in her seat, sipping at her glass of grape juice. OOC: Do we have goblets or glasses here?

Beloved Lunatic

15,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Allrose
The man was humming to himself, as he brought the pizza back to the party.

"Pizzaaaa, gotta have some pizzaaaa, want-a-lot-a-pizzaaaaa, can't get enough of that doughy-goodness, Yeah!"

"Oh my goodness?! When did the Pizza get here?! I hope it is still warm."
Bloody grabs a slice and dips it into dipping sauce." Yep.When the Pizza man crashes a Ball. It is officially a party" she laughed.

The man tsk'ed her from the statement.

"Aaah, but I must disagree with you on that one my good lady. A party really begins when there is a fresh beat playing that anyone starts dancing to, it's THAT fresh, like this $45.99 extra large Traditional Pizza with 2 quart dipping sauce I got from the Barton Bar. Did you know they're serving pizza for this night only?"

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Epcot Illuminations
kyleerosadeana

"Okay then have it that way." Gently pulls the wing back. "Now explain why you are upset all of a sudden. If it helps I apologize for yelling at you."

she cringes as he pulls her wing back and cant talk through her tears though she tries but nothing comes out

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
"Thanks for bringing pizza!" Alvinette exclaimed, grabbing a slice. After quickly wolfing down the pizza, she got an idea: Since all of the desserts already on the table before Eris' arrival had been destroyed in the aftermath, maybe she could go in the kitchen and see if she could prepare some replacement desserts for her hosts and fellow guests.

"Excuse me, Lady Ariadne," she said with a curtsy, "may I be of service in the kitchen? I can help replace the desserts that were lost in all the craziness. I'm not a professional pastry chef by any means, but maybe I can help pull something together for everyone."

5,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Vellick
Vellick
"Bold. You are bold. If I had to describe you in three words it would be Bold, Brave, and Determined." She smiled and looked into his eyes. "But you know those stories will be great if you were to ever get married, and have children, if not your children, other kids would surly be amazed by your stories. So I am kind of jealous of you, to have had such adventures, making your life exciting, making new friends. I suppose if I were you, I would have a really different way of looking at the world. I'd look at with more curiosity then anything. But enough of my gibberish." She smiled and looked down at his hand, she gently took it, and looked back into his eyes once more. "You forgot my name already?" Bloody Romance said in an almost whisper. " My full name, Beautiful Bloody Romance, most just call me Bloody, or Bloody Romance, but I don't mind what you call me." She said smiling. "And you are right, we never did get to finish our dance. Care to lead?" she smiled even more.
Vellick blushed a little as she spoke. "Children? Why, I suppose you're right, and I do plan to have children of my own, it's just a matter of finding the right woman." He says as he begins to lead once more, hoping that this time there won't be any interruptions. "Yes, well in my own defense ma'am, through all that has happened, I'm lucky to have remembered our dance, but I'll keep your name in mind this time, I assure you."

As they dance Bloody Romance rested her head on Velliks shoulder. " You know finding the right person is truly difficult, seeing as you come across thousands of people in a life time. And you could never guess which one could actually be the one." as they are dancing around she tries to imprint this moment in her memory. Just so she could always look back on it. And make it last forever."And I am glad to have built up the courage to introduce myself to you, otherwise this dance would never be happening." She smiled once more.

Vellick's blush grew as she leaned her head against him. "It's true, even more so for a traveler, so many faces, most of which without even a name, yet they pass you and you don't think to ask yourself, 'What if it's them?'" He feels close to her, closer than he's felt to anybody outside his family. Perhaps, perhaps this is meant to be? I've been granted respite from my pursuers, and here I am dancing with a beautiful young lady. Yes, yes this seems splendid. He thinks as they dance, his head subconsciously leaning next to hers, as he kisses her lightly on the cheek. "I'm glad this has happened too. I'm glad to have met a girl so amazing as you."

Oh my. . oh my oh my, did he seriously kiss me on the cheek?! She blushed so much that she thought her whole face was red. She was excited, her heart fluttered. She never felt like this towards anyone before... could this be? No...it can't. She danced with him still and her heart pounded, I change my mind. It is. "Being a traveler is hard.. isn't it? Always comming and going.. How often do you truly stay at home?" She was mad at herself for asking stupid questions. But she was so excited she was at a loss for words, here she was, her first ball. And she has met the most wonderful amazing guy. How lucky could she be. She only wondered if he felt the same. But she decided to say it before the moment was over. She raised he head to look him directly in the eyes"You know. I have never felt like this before. I never felt such feelings for anyone. I am starting to think.. I am falling in love." She blushed. But she could only hope he felt the same.
Anise eagerly grabbed a slice of pizza and sat at a table with her glass of grape juice, eating the pizza happily. She hadn't realized how hungry she had been.

OOC: So, in the guild, is it basically going to be like they came back to the party the next day and the next day etc? or will it be that the party never ended (which, in my opinion, is pretty creepy.) And I still don't know whether we have glasses or goblets.

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
kyleerosadeana
Epcot Illuminations
kyleerosadeana

she cringes as he pulls her wing back and cant talk through her tears though she tries but nothing comes out

Dionysus pulls the other wing back gently. "Seriously, it is fine, I am not mad anymore. I believe you, don't worry. Here, drink this, it shall make you feel better." Dionysus gives a glass of wine that is enchanted to make anyone feel better.

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Epcot Illuminations
kyleerosadeana
Epcot Illuminations
kyleerosadeana

Dionysus pulls the other wing back gently. "Seriously, it is fine, I am not mad anymore. I believe you, don't worry. Here, drink this, it shall make you feel better." Dionysus gives a glass of wine that is enchanted to make anyone feel better.

she hesitates but wearily takes the glass and drinks from it. she starts to feel better and stops crying

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hehehe426
Anise eagerly grabbed a slice of pizza and sat at a table with her glass of grape juice, eating the pizza happily. She hadn't realized how hungry she had been.

OOC: So, in the guild, is it basically going to be like they came back to the party the next day and the next day etc? or will it be that the party never ended (which, in my opinion, is pretty creepy.) And I still don't know whether we have glasses or goblets.

1) We are using glasses.
2) The guild will have a thread like this but the guild will host more contests, and other RP areas that the other users can start up. There will also be booty grab socials, youtube tuesdays and more, if you guys want. Basically it will be half-run by the members.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff