Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clever Connoisseur

20,365 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hunter 100
*She takes one final sweeping glance across the celebration ruins, and smiles a mysterious half-smile.*

Looks as though my job here has come to an end for the evening. Morpheus, guard their dreams this evening.

*She makes a strange ritualistic gesture, then disappears into a cloud of barely-there gold butterflies*

((OOC: Have a good night everyone!))

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Kittywitch sat at the edge of the party, drinking a goblet of well-deserved wine. It was late, and she'd been through a great deal yesterday. It was good to get off her feet and recuperate. And she couldn't think of a better place to do it, even if the other partygoers made her feel old beyond her years.
"Praise to the hearth and hearth-mother." she murmured contentedly into her wine.

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
((I am offline for the night. I will be back shortly after 12 noon est tomorrow mainly to start building the stage for the guild's opening. The link to the guild is on the front page.))

Dionysus walks over to Ariadne in the Vinyard, Deep in the Vinyard, and lays down next her.

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
"i am back i got bored with facebook" ^-^

Witty Heckler

10,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
peaches_and_cream_cutie
aftonanii
peaches_and_cream_cutie
aftonanii
peaches_and_cream_cutie
" It truly is. Though Im suprised there are so little men....I thought they enjoyed wine and a great party..." Odette pouted teasingly. " But its been amazing nontheless"

"I agree, not enough men for a good dance or pleasant multi-sexual conversation. Though I'm not complaining, it's nice to have a little girl-on-girl chat time. Lord knows we all need the occasional break from the opposite sex."

She smiled at her. " Yes...though I am suprised Zeus isnt here with all us women!" Odette couldnt help but laugh.

Aftonanii laughed with her. "Aha, I suppose it's too much to ask for a man so busy as he. Running a lottery and hosting several rooms isn't necessarily easy work. I wonder how he's taking the personal ban of his own enjoyment?"

" Ah yes...he is quite busy. It must be driving him insane.." she ran a hand through her golden mane. They had arrived at the bar and the wine was flowing.

"It depends on his preference, and being the mortal that I am, I know nothing about it. Some prefer to be busy, and as a god I suspect that he is quite happy for the business after possible millennium of complete solitude and laziness. I have no doubt that he would be tired of following the same routine for as long as he has and wanted to do something new."

She walks in quietly, her foot steps echoing in the grand ball room. Swiftly she drifts to a wall where she feels safe. She wasn't used to crowded places. She mostly liked to be alone.

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
xpainx
Bump

"you do not bump in this topic sorry"
ii_Fallen-Tranquility_ii

She walks in quietly, her foot steps echoing in the grand ball room. Swiftly she drifts to a wall where she feels safe. She wasn't used to crowded places. She mostly liked to be alone.

OOC: um, we're in the vineyard. Everything in the ballroom is destroyed. I think

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hehehe426
ii_Fallen-Tranquility_ii

OOC: um, we're in the vineyard. Everything in the ballroom is destroyed. I think
"you are correct" kylee said flying to her side and landing with a sad expression. she bends over to pick up a arm full of rubble and starts rebuilding the hall

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
stares at the woman

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers