Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Explorer

i_splicer
Laurylina
I'll take another, thank you. Do you have any snacks?

*Glances at the masked man's blood-stained pipe and smirks* How many unfortunate souls have you met today, sir?
“Unfortunate souls! They knew not to bug me I be the unfortunate soul” He yells while waving the pipe in the air. “Dun, you go be making the same mistake”.

I see.

Golden Star

Meli eyed the cannon through her peripheral vision. She tucked away her flask.
"No, it's fine really." She whipped out another flask, a bit larger in size from her opposite hip, shaking it like the previous one.

Eloquent Smoker

9,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
@Calelith: Indeed, sir. Ye seem like a very well-off Cap'n yerself. How long have ye been at sea?

@Laury: Ye best be welcome!

@Meli: Now what do ye be storin' in those bottles, eh lass? I have me eyes peeled on ye, fer the safety of others. But mainly meself...

Golden Star

"Nothing dangerous, I assure you," Meli chuckled.
She reached behind her back and pulled out an orange from a pack. With a talon-like finger, she punctured the rind and started to peel it in a spiral shape, leaving the rind in one piece.

Distinct Regular

User Image

Har har I made a pirate ver of me because I had no items in my invo for it XD
Told you i would show up Hoshi

3,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hoshi no Kenta

@Cuz: Indeed. Did ye leave yer crew behind and come by yerself?

Aye! I'm flying solo. wink

Eloquent Smoker

9,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
@Meli: Ah, a lass who has many a tool at her disposal, eh? Interestin'.

@Dark Lord: Ah! There ya be me pal. I fine thank ye *tips hat* fer showin' yer piratey self in this place. How goes yer own threads, savvy?

@Cuz: I take ya just suffered a mighty mutiny at the hands of ye crew, or are ye a new pirate on these waters?

Chatty Explorer

Finally, more people.

Distinct Regular

User Image Aye my friend. It is mighty fine to be here. The thread goes fine Starting to bring aboard more posters

Golden Star

"Is it really that impressive?" She set the peel to the side and separated the slices on the counter, munching on one.

3,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm new to the pirate waters. (Not that I don't know a ridiculous amount of pirate history, because I do.)

Eloquent Smoker

9,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
@Meli: Eh? Well then. Upon yer seas, what do ye define as "impressive"?

@Dark Lord: Tis good to hear. Hope all goes well fer that. May I get ye somethin' to guzzle down?

@Laury: No need to be impatient, lass. Pirates are usually late as we find fun things to occupy ourselves with on the pathway, yar har.

@Cuz: Ah, I see lass. Well. Tis as good a time as ever to fashion yerself a crew, or perhaps join one fer the time being. Solo pirates can also make it pretty well these days, I hear. So yer path entirely to choose.

Distinct Regular

User Image@Hoshi - Aye, what better than some spiced rum my friend. Nothing wet the sea worn throat like the fiery draft that is that. Haha

Golden Star

She tapped an orange slice on her lips in thought. After a few moments of silence, she spoke.
"Mm, I don't know. But I supposed something that is the norm to someone wouldn't be as impresseive as it would be to someone who's not used to such things."
Allo all!
*Looks around warily*
I 'ope you don't mind if I join you all
*Walks over to an empty bar chair and sits down, her kitty curling up at her feet*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff