Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
Dear Poseidon,

You are one of my favorites... I am a water baby... and were I to have gills and a tail... I would find my way to your ocean home...

Please benevolent Poseidon, I live on the Gulf... I know others have inquired of you to help with the oil... also please keep the seas calm through November... (hurricane free).... I know everything happens for a reason... but if it be not necessary .... please... no major hurricanes this year....

Thank you....

dear Delphin, it is ok if i write a letter to you and not Poseidon here isn't it? but isn't it strangely satisfying to see the great Poseidon as a weak old man smile i know its mean to say it but it makes me chuckle and i think he deserves it a little!
WTH happened? My king, my queen, I wake from a peaceful slumber and you are humans? Who did this?!

Noob

Dear Delphin,

You are very hardworking and loyal, and you deserve a gift.
I've drawn some artwork to honor you.

<A small, white waterproof parchment is inside. On the parchment is a drawing:>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

From,

Sacch~

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
『 ✩∂ℇℓ℘нιη✩ 』

Dear Cozork,
Of course it's allowed. You may write to any of the hosts and cohosts, even other users. Possibly. But that makes a bit more work. And yes, it is quite silly to see the great god of the sea in such a helpless form! But don't tell him I told you that, he'll get so angry! You do not want to see him angry, even when he's happy he can be lethal!

Signed,
Delphin

Dear Sacch,
Thank you so very much! That is a beautiful gift indeed. I shall cherish it and show it off for all to see.

Sincerely,
Delphin

thank you to all of you, hosts and guests alike, i've thoroughly enjoyed the plot so far and i look forwards to tomorrow very much! you will have to let me know in advance next time you are making another thread, i would be more than happy to contribute with some art and maybe some items next time mrgreen

recklingturtle's Husband

Tiny Explorer

8,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200
Dear Great posidon
If all the horders in the world put their hordes into the BP oil spill, wouldn't they stop it? That's been on my mind for months, and haveing another mind on it , especialy as brilliant as yours, might help finish the thought...

Sincearly,
(insert messy signiture here )
Cathedera

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Dear sea king,

I admire the work you do do and I do believe that you are the greatest and most powerful god there is. You hold the power of the shining rolling ocean that captivates so many people. The ocean is a dying beauty now, though,the oil spill in The gulf of Mexico, the elegy(excuse my spelling I just used spell check) in my home country, Finland the the Baltic sea. It's a terrible thing that people are doing to the natural world around us.

A not so far admirer,
Meri Holopainen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas