Welcome to Gaia! ::

.~[Misty.Muffin]~.'s Significant Otter

Versatile Receiver

15,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Gaian 50
Ares Supreme God of War

Ares eyes widened. Then the signs began. First, his face turned red. Second, his left eye twitched. Then, he clasped the hilt of his sword and pulled it out cleanly, and pointed it at the-one-who-dared-tried-to-hit-on-his-sister-by-spilling-a-drink-on-her-and-trying-to-clean-her-up-and-touch-her-and-defile-her.

"ALALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" he screamed, and ran towards the man.

"Ares! I have come to say I am going to run away with your sister!" Jewel announced raising one hand in a salute. She was merely teasing knowing very well this may get in her in a deep toruble but her little devil nature took over. She had no choice.
Keel Kanrazi
Hades the God of Hell
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
In my heart lies a darkness so deep, It leaves my soul gasping for breath...

Having had no luck with getting Charon's attention, He turns his attention towards the Host of the room. Not his particular choice, be he was being ignored over a girl...

He approached without a hint of any swagger or humbleness, as he was eager to find a way back to land and explore more. "Lord Hades, I have a question. Nothing more. May I ask it?"

...And yet I find light flickers within me, like a breath of fresh air.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dawn had quietly walked over to the man, and awkwardly recoiled when she noticed he had begun talking to someone else. She bit her lip and uncomfortably waited until after he was finished his conversation.
Kamui Tigerbreed

(No worries it's all good.)

Kamui gaped slightly. Spar? Here? He wasn't even properly dressed. He sighed as she began to strip down. She was lucky he had on a pair of workout shorts underneath his pants. "Sure, why not?" he said casually.

He started unbuttoning his overcoat and pulled it off, being sure not to let any of the medals or badges fall off, and carefully folded it and set it on a rock. He then unhooked his belt and slid it from around his waist. He unlatched the clasp in his fly and pushed the zipper down. He dropped his pants and stepped out of them, keeping his jump boots on as they could easily be rebuffed and brought to a glistening sheen at any time.

He stood before her in a white t-shirt and black shorts that had the word "Army" on the lower right over his thigh. His dog tags chimed under his shirt, but he never removed his dog tags unless he was jumping out of a perfectly functional aircraft, and they only moved to his back pants pocket so that they could identify his remains if he got bisected at the waist.

She had to bend over to remove her deadly boots, and sadly missed him stripping. But she did catch each rustle of clothing, her ears twitching all the while. Small fangs dug into her bottom lip as she fought back a grin. I guess I could go for an actual spar, as well. It wasn't as if she was in any danger of losing; a Valkyrie of her age could easily bench press a semi (minis the cargo trailer, of course) so going up against one human wouldn't be much of a work out for her.

Tossing her boots carelessly aside, she stripped off all but one of her belts, allowing the worn leather to pool on the ground at her feet. The ebony rich pants of-an-uncertain-fabric stayed, though. They'd survived almost a thousand years of rough housing with Weres and decimating Vampyres. There was nothing he could do to damage them.

Green orbs, as bright as newly polished jade, danced with with held laughter at the sight of his outfit." Why not lose the shirt? You'll ruin it other wise." She flexed her hands for emphasis, drawing his attention to her curled claws." You start."

Aged Noob

8,350 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Wings_for_Flying
Wings hesitantly poked her head around the corner of the doorway to the room. This place was definately to her liking but she knew no one in the room. This intimiated her. Slowly she crept into the darkly decorated room. "Hello all."

Unable to perk the interest of the great Cerberus, the Drow noticed a shy young woman. Sneaking up behind her, she softly whispered. "Why, hello there delicious little morsel."

Invisible Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hades the God of Hell
XxShadowXGodxX
Hades the God of Hell

"Or you die of mortal causes. You may be three parts God, but there is still that one part mortal that still lingers in your blood and keeps you from standing with us." He pointed out

This irritated Shadow. "Curse my mothers mortal blood. I guess I can't complain too much. I'm more god than all of the other demigods."

"True. But there will forever be that tiny bit of mortal blood left in what ever offspring you may have. And your offspring's offspring. And so on and so forth. But it is not your mother's fault. Blame her parents. It's technically theirs." He shrugged. "Either way you do prove useful to me so it does not matter."

Shadow smiled. "Thank you my lord. Believe it or not, those are words of encouragement."
Enyo would have answered with the reason that he just purposfully spilled a drink on her just for the sake of being an a**, but instead Ares decided to blow up. I thought I was the impulsive one? Not when it came to Ares being a brother, apparently. She had half a thought to stop Ares, but where was her place to stop him if he decided he wanted to go beserk? It might teach this creature not to be so impolite.

Noob

Hearing the battlecry of the god of War, Sacch quickly withdrew into a corner. He was loud. Very loud, and she didn't want to get in the way, not one bit. She came out of the corner when she realized she wasn't in danger, watching everyone else and deciding to be less of a wall flower.

Romantic Lunatic

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
blue-eyed-beauty-89
Kayley remained frozen in fear as she looked as the dog attacked another wolf in front of everyone. Her eyes widened and she covered her mouth in shock. Why did she leave Veritas's side?! Obviously she was regretting it now. Slightly panicking she looked over her shoulder towards the room that she had left him in. He had to be out in the crowd by now. Where was he?

Veritas' hand snatched Kayley's in a tight grip as he pulled her quickly away from the gods and int the crowd. He made a quick lopp before emerging with the girl by a less crowded section. His eyes burned but he hugged her close and sighed "Idiot Hooker" he swayed her side to side, more glad that she was unharmed than anything else. He'd save yelling at her for this until later.
Butsuchiru
Ares Supreme God of War
-Enyo-Destruction-
Butsuchiru
-Enyo-Destruction-
"You," Enyo said, pointing to the girl grabbing her brother's arm. "Let go of him. He's just slightly crazy and you don't want to get on his bad side. And you," She said, pointing to Ares. "CALM. THE HELL. DOWN. Noone, is hitting on me, so you can back off, okay?" Enyo shook her head. Now people saw what she had to deal with. Every. Single. Day. A new girl watlked up and Enyo gave her the death glare. She hated people, had I mentioned that?
Reon was walking by, coming back from the large table scattered with delicacies untold when he noticed that a woman, a very...interesting woman had a powerful scowl across her face. Reon was one that enjoyed to start a bit of trouble so walked in her direction and "unintentionally" bumped into her, spilling his wine over her finely made clothes.

He gasped loudly and waved up his hands in a sign of non-hostility. "I'm sorry, miss. I'll go get something to clean that up."

Ares eyes widened. Then the signs began. First, his face turned red. Second, his left eye twitched. Then, he clasped the hilt of his sword and pulled it out cleanly, and pointed it at the-one-who-dared-tried-to-hit-on-his-sister-by-spilling-a-drink-on-her-and-trying-to-clean-her-up-and-touch-her-and-defile-her.

"ALALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" he screamed, and ran towards the man.
Reon brely had enough time to notice the god himself rushing him. He stepped back and a clock glyph glowed under his feet. In an instant, a barrier appeared in front of him. Knowing that the blazing temper of the god would be enough the smash the barrier he stepped back more and began make quick hand gestures readying himself. I refuse to be looked down upon! he thought.

The elf draws her blade and loks toward the wine-covered Enyo for instruction.

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Cerberus walks from his mess to start mingling again in the crowd. Blood coats his muzzles and torso as he tries to chat with the guests.

Perfect Genius

Merines_Amara

Amara smiled, grateful at the generous offer from Charon. "I would gladly keep that in mind, but I suggest I talk to Hades first. I don't want to just wander in here and make him irritated or angry. But I could visit you sometimes if you ever want company." she suggested as she bird moved back to her shoulder.

She looked at the left head and smiled, followed by a bow. "Well for the moment I will be leaving to discuss matters with Charon. I shall be back to hopefully talk more. Thank you for your company, Cerberus." she said as she turned her attention to Charon.

Charon offered an arm to Amara, "Well, Milady, shall we?" he said with a smile and a wink.

Despite him having to work so much, Charon found he was enjoying the night more and more now that he had the pleasure of Amara's company.

Dapper Genius

User Image
ÞŁåñэ WåŁĸэR

Looking towards the woman at the bar, Anthony shrugged.

"Yeah, I can feel it... But I'm not gonna lie to you, my senses are really weak. Dunno why, I've just never been good at it..." He looked back towards the other woman, and to the display with Cerberus.

"Yeesh... That thing looks like it could give a Beholder a run for its money... Still, it might be fun to meet a god of death, so long as he doesn't have a killing gaze or something."

Enduring Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Rose nodded to the woman who answered him, giving her a friendly smile. She couldn't just ignore her, after all. "You certainly know more about gods than I do," she admitted. "Have you met them all before?"
If enyo had been drinking, she would have done a spit take. Someone proboking Ares? She shook her head at the elf, then looked to the crazy lunatic who said they would run off with her. She was starting to think there was more alcohol in these drinks than she thought...
"Hades!" She yelled, hoping he'd hear. "You might want to get over here befroe Ares decides to murder everyone in here!"

Dapper Phantom

TardXxXCake
Wings_for_Flying
Wings hesitantly poked her head around the corner of the doorway to the room. This place was definately to her liking but she knew no one in the room. This intimiated her. Slowly she crept into the darkly decorated room. "Hello all."

Unable to perk the interest of the great Cerberus, the Drow noticed a shy young woman. Sneaking up behind her, she softly whispered. "Why, hello there delicious little morsel."

Quickly glancing around, Wings saw the owner of the whisper, and smiled disarmingly bright, "Hello dear it seems that this place might be a bit dangerous for one as 'shy' as I, hmmm?" She said as she gazed out at all the violence surrounding herself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff