Welcome to Gaia! ::

heartblood
SexploZion
heartblood
SexploZion
heartblood
SexploZion

well Alix... you've got to weigh the pros and cons... I honestly thought you guys planned on calling it off when school ended

WELCOME!!!!!!!

Anyway, we love each other but we both have individual issues that we let interfear with our relationship. We are still mostly together but are just being super slowed down..

yeeeah, I don't know... it just... it doesn't seem too healthy all together, you know? I am not going to tell you to go either way, it's your business, just it doesn't seem a whole lot like it's working out for either of you

Not trying to be rude but how do you know? Does he complain about me? Anyway, we are just trying to have fun now and will decide if we want to be fully commited when I move in a month or two.

aaah that makes sense, and he hasn't talked to me about you in a long whiloe, we haven't hung out in a long while... I just... don't see it, ya know?

Fo me, it's the little moment. Like he will say what I was thinking or love a stupid show I do and I think it's the same for him but we're just cooling it right now.

that's good, for some people ESPECIALLY at our age, that's what relationships are all about

ampirites04's Princess

Friendly Player

9,225 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
"heartblood" THANKS
need more people to come heart

Eloquent Hunter

Thank you for the starmony heartblood <3
SexploZion
heartblood
SexploZion
heartblood
SexploZion

yeeeah, I don't know... it just... it doesn't seem too healthy all together, you know? I am not going to tell you to go either way, it's your business, just it doesn't seem a whole lot like it's working out for either of you

Not trying to be rude but how do you know? Does he complain about me? Anyway, we are just trying to have fun now and will decide if we want to be fully commited when I move in a month or two.

aaah that makes sense, and he hasn't talked to me about you in a long whiloe, we haven't hung out in a long while... I just... don't see it, ya know?

Fo me, it's the little moment. Like he will say what I was thinking or love a stupid show I do and I think it's the same for him but we're just cooling it right now.

that's good, for some people ESPECIALLY at our age, that's what relationships are all about

Yeah. At this point, if it works out, thats great and fantastic but I can't bet everything on it, it's just not smart.
I shop after posting, so please forgive me if I take a bit of time.
heartblood
SexploZion
heartblood
SexploZion
heartblood
SexploZion

Yeah. At this point, if it works out, thats great and fantastic but I can't bet everything on it, it's just not smart.
yeah..... that's a good way to see it

4,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Finale Fighter
Black Velvet. Best thing to come out of Canada since Deadpool.

I did deadpool cosplay, nice!

Ferocious Doll

Thank you very much for the roses, Finale Fighter.

Shy Poster

26,650 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Elocutionist 200

Fluffy Phantom

15,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Dapper Lover

Thanks for the Gloves SexploZion 3nodding