Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Nerd

She smiles,her wine almost gone,her head feeling a little too much like a helium balloon. "I agree. Equality is what matters."She put down her empty wine glass and looked over at the girl sipping at her water and smiled sweetly.She looked back at Sara. "my boyfriend has no idea im here."She giggled and winked.
I look over to Sage as some kind of confrontation ensues. "Oh dear, What kind of mess did you get yourself into this time." I laugh as I felt Her glare burn into me. "Oops I guess she heard that..." I look back to Mandy. "It's fine, you're just out to have some fun, and meet new people." I take a sip from the glass.

O.G. Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • First step to fame 200
-looks around and then poofs out-
((imma step out to watch anime since im talkin to myself here XD))

Romantic Nerd

She shrugs and points for another glass."I wouldn't really care what he thinks...."She spinds in her chair,immediatly regretting it. "I am definatly here to meet new people."Her sllight wine drunk has her less shy now

monkay0266's Senpai

Dangerous Shapeshifter

- love a d d ii c t
The memory of mine and Sage`s kiss floods back, and I smile, sipping my water. I watch her longingly, hopping she will attend my ball and dance with me once again.

*She watches as she leave, a guilt panging at her mind. Sh eremembers the invitation and makes sure to see her once before the ball ends.

---midnight V I O L I N S
*I wander back to the ball, looking around for Sage. When I finally spot her, I see she's with another girl. And though it kind of strikes me when the girl kisses sage, I keep a smile on my face as I walk over slowly, and stand near them* Hello, Sage! *I turn to the other girl* Hi, I'm Jordin. Have I seen you before? Perhaps at the ball on an earlier date?

*She turns to Jordin, seeing the slight confusion and something else in her eyes* Hello again I didn't know if you were coming back. You kind of dissapeared. *She turned to see Sara giggling about something, her most likely.*

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Sage Zeroni
*She turns to Jordin, seeing the slight confusion and something else in her eyes* Hello again I didn't know if you were coming back. You kind of dissapeared. *She turned to see Sara giggling about something, her most likely.*

*I laugh* I know, I did. I just had to rush off to do something, but I fell asleep. So I rushed back here today, as soon as I got the time.
I pour Mandy another glass, Taking note of her shyness faultering. "I see. Maybe tonight will be a good night." I fix up my hair from getting in my face.

Romantic Nerd

((im sorry got to take off. think I may go swimming. see you and thanks for rping!! xo ))

5,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
heart heart heart heart
OH-HO fabulous peoples! *Struts in with a slight saunter to his steps*

monkay0266's Senpai

Dangerous Shapeshifter

---midnight V I O L I N S
Sage Zeroni

*I laugh* I know, I did. I just had to rush off to do something, but I fell asleep. So I rushed back here today, as soon as I got the time.

Ah well at least you didn't see me sleeping behind the bar. *giggling as she continued* Though I'm sure not many people noticed anyway.
@ Mandy - {No problem anytime}

@ Wolf - Hello there. Welcome to the party!

5,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
*His visage becomes wreathed by smoke that would pool from the end of is elegant pipe- thick brows knit slightly as eyes dart across the ball room floor and bar area. Dark nostrils flare as he rolls his shoulders.* Hrm.

5,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sara Tonen
@ Mandy - {No problem anytime}

@ Wolf - Hello there. Welcome to the party!

Herro! Thanks. So far so good, neh? These things are pretty groovy every year.
Of course! Just wish they would hurry up with the event. It's getting pretty boring just surfing the forums.

5,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Whats the big shiz-bang this year? Seem s'all greeky good this time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff