Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Nation or Person? (States go under Nation. and OCs of APH go under Nation also)

Nation 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 34 ]
Person 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 51 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
[[urg baptism took everything. -hung over some- ]]

Anzy entered, settling on letting her nose sniff out the scents to keep her from falling flat on her face. what the hell was she thinking, going full out with this out, right down to her having no eyes?! She sighed some before smiling anyway, at least she could enjoy herself anyway.

4,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
~~
~~
User Image
~~
~~
~~~Forever to be in a shadow~~~

Giving the taller man a look of concern, but understanding, the younger Lithuanian smiled genuinely as he gently squeezed the Russian's hand that he held in his own.
              "Если что-то вас беспокоит, пожалуйста, не стесняйтесь приходят поговорить со мной" Toris explained in a happy but concerned voice as he looked up patiently into the taller man's russian purple eyes.

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

+~+>+User Image+~+>+

+~+>+ The russia hid his sadness with his scarf, and looked away. "It's nothing." Ivan said with a smile, not wanting to tell him why. Maybe he needed some air. +~+>+

4,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
~~
~~
User Image
~~
~~

Looking up into the taller man's face, the younger Lithuanian saw the slight change in the Russian.
              "Ivan, is something the matter?" Toris gave him an expression of confusion. as he looked up to him with concern.
              "Oh dear, did I say something wrong?" The brunette thought, hoping desperately that he didn't offend him.

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Russian Federation

+~+>+User Image+~+>+

+~+>+ It was hard for him, but he had tried to learn other languages from others as it was unnoticed. Ivan had gave a painful but ok smile. "приветственном, Toris" he was still smiling, even though inside he was feeling like he felt something weird. Russia didn't tell the Lithuanian about his true feelings, even back then. +~+>+

[your welcome, i gtg]

4,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
~~
~~
User Image
~~
~~

Smiling at the Russian's attempt at Lithuanian, Toris couldn't help but feel absolutely ecstatic that even though he had been under Ivan's rule, he had bothered to learn his language.
              "Ačiū, ačiū jums labai, Ivan" Smiling, the Lithuanian kept hold of the Russian's hand as he looked over to Yao joining them once again.
              "Good evening, Yao" Toris said happily to the Asian.

(Thank you, thank you so much, Ivan)

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Russian Federation

+~+>+User Image+~+>+

+~+>+ Ivan didn't want the dance to end as well, but when he heard the last notes. He had stopped with The brunette. "your welcome." The russian didn't expect a warm hug, but didn't mind of course. "same for you" The older man said as he tried to use the man's language. +~+>+

Liberal Saint

14,265 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-smiles at Anzy- I am sorry I left so abruptly last evening, aru. How are you this evening, aru?

4,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
~~
~~
User Image
~~
~~

Blushing, the younger Lithuanian graciously thanked whatever had told him to keep Russian as one of his languages. As the music pulled to a soft end, the younger man wished that it wouldn't end. Slowly, Toris lowered his hand from Ivan's tall shoulder, however, still lingering in holding his hand from the dance.
              "Thank you so much for this dance" Toris thanked him with a smile before almost jumping into the Russian's arms, giving him a warm hug "Thank you for everything" The younger man smiled as he looked up into the Russian's purple eyes.

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

+~+>+User Image+~+>+

+~+>+ Ivan had accepted his kiss on his cheek, but this one kiss he never accepted by anyone liek his two sisters, and lose a track of mind until he felt that toris had lost his step. "It's alright, I'm not hurt." The older man said softly to him, and looked down at his bright green eyes. "Я люблю тебя из моего сердца". He had whispered them only to the Lithuanian, and only saw him. +~+>+

[I love you with all of my heart]

4,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
~~
~~
User Image
~~
~~

Accepting the kiss with a smile, Toris leaned up and also gave the taller man a kiss on the cheek in return, however, in doing so he missed a step in the dance, accidentally steeping on his partner's feet.
              "Ah! I'm sorry" The younger man apologized, quickly fixing his stepping and continued with the dance, albeit, a little more careful. Looking up into Ivan's light purple eyes, Toris smiled "Я люблю тебя, я действительно делать"

Francis walks in, holding a single rose. He says cheerfully, "Ah! The Ballroom looks wonderful!" Francis has a ring on his left hand, on the ring finger. He walks around smiling.

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

+~+>+User Image+~+>+

+~+>+ Tall man, had also blushed a bit when he called him that. Ivan had gracefully danced with the brunette country as he flew around the room. "your welcome, and I too was so lonely it was hard to really smile at anything..," Ivan carefully kissed his cheek, with a smile. "da you will." The blonde was so happy that toris was happy.+~+>+

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
[[yes, im going to be on around 4ish hopefully what with the baptism from 9-10 and then the after party. -nod- ]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff