Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Nation or Person? (States go under Nation. and OCs of APH go under Nation also)

Nation 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 34 ]
Person 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 51 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 >

Hana smiled and said, "We'll see," with a wink. The elf was then distracted by the presence of sweets, she sang out to the bunny butler, "Ohhh Usa-chaannn~!"

Liberal Saint

14,265 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-smiles- That would be so nice, aru. Ivan was so depressed when he lost the Baltics, aru.

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

+~+>+User Image+~+>+

+~+>+ Ivan liked the tea, as she talked about what it was made with. "thank you, Anzy," the blonde had gave the man a charming smile. "I would love to." He took his hand , and kissed it. The russian was so happy he ahd asked. +~+>+

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
Anzy smiled and left only to return with some candies, many of which she made herself. She chuckled and held the tray out to them both and looked to the dance floor.

"Ah, how sweet they are~"

Liberal Saint

14,265 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Indeed, aru.

How are you, Miss Anzy?

4,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
~~
~~
User Image
~~
~~
~~~Forever to be in a shadow~~~

"Y-you would!" Toris smiled shyly and smiled up at Ivan; not afraid to look him in his deep violet eyes as he took the taller man's hand in his own and put his other on the Ivan's shoulder.
              "Anzy... could you provide music for us?" The young Lithuanian asked as he stood with the older man awaiting to dance.
              "I-Ivan..." Toris said as he looked up to the older nation "Спасибо, и я тебя люблю " Toris said quietly so only Ivan could hear.

4,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
((gah i hate this keyboard, i riddled the post with errors, please re-read it!))

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

+~+>+User Image+~+>+

+~+>+ "Da, I do." Ivan smiled back, and looked down at him. He had put his other arm around his waist and other hand to his hand. "Вы такой красивой во время краснеть, toris." said the russian as he meant it for him. He said it quietly in a mere whisper for the man. +~+>+

[you look so beautiful while you blush , I gtg for now]

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
Anzy smiled to China and lowered her ears. "I am doing well...ah excuse me~" She said forming a violin and then, with the bow on the strings played a very beautiful song, moving with the music and hummed along, vocalizing at certain points part of the song.
Hana was thoroughly enjoying the scene on the dance floor while munching on snacks when glanced at a clock. "Oh goodness, I didn't realize it was getting so late! I have to go," she headed for the door, "I'll see you guys tomorrow, but if I don't get going, my rides going to turn into a pumpkin!"

[I g2g go as well, I have to wake up early.]

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
[[mmm I have to switch computers.]]

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
[[rp is on hold then i take biggrin ]]

4,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
~~
~~
User Image
~~
~~
~~~Forever to be in a shadow~~~

Blushing a deeper shade of red when the older man told him he looked beautiful, Toris smiled and started dancing to the lovely violin music that Anzy began playing. It was like flying across the ground; almost as though the young Lithuanian's feet didn't even touch the ground as his partner in dance led them across the dance floor.
              The younger man let out a small laugh of joy as they danced.
              "Ivan," Toris said as they waltzed "Thank you so much. I have been so lonely ever since... that day... And I just want to let you know; I am so happy. And I hope that I can make you happy again as well" The brunette explained smiling all the while; smiling genuinely for the first time in many years.

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
[[ah your alive!]]

Anzy smiled as she watched the two of them dance to her music, glad to see romance in the air. She wanted to dress up fancy and dance as well, but the heavy dress despite its beauty would be such a pain to carry~!

Still she really wanted to be flirted and danced with as well as a Lady and not a Butler, but perhaps she could still be asked to dance even as a butler?

4,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
((Sorry, now its my turn to go to bed.
Shall we RP again at/around the same time again? Perhaps earlier?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff