wink
Sleepy Southern Belle
G0D 0F VATS OF MILK
Sleepy Southern Belle
G0D 0F VATS OF MILK
-PC- Captain Diablezzo
G0D 0F VATS OF MILK

ME AM NOT USUAL CARRY ANGRY MAN AND PRETTY LADY BOTH, BUT ME AM MAKE EXCEPTION

"Touch me and you'll get stabbed." He says angrily.

ME AM WHACKED DAGGER OUT AN PUNY ANGRY MAN AN HANDS
ME AM STRONG ALSO FAST ALSO STRONG

YOU TOO AM SMALL FOR STAB
Shut up! I'm talking now!

She steps in front of him choking back tears of fright. "Please don't hurt him....I'll go......"
.......You may continue.

*ME AM CARRY PRETTY LADY ALSO AND ALSO ANGRY MAN TO IS AN SCK SCRAPER*

ME AM NOW PLONK ANGRY MAN DOWN NOW, ANGRY MAN IS AM CALL AN PLANES

ME AND PRETTY LADY IS AM GOING UP
ME AM WILL NOT DROP PRETYY LADY.
Shut up! I'm talking now!

She closes her eyes tightly and wishes it was all over. She looks down and sees the ground far below, she promptly faints from fright.
.......You may continue.

*WE AM IS CLIMB UP FAR*
*DRONE OF AN PLANES IS ON AM WIND *

PRETTY LADY REALLY IS AM SCARED...

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
*haruka soars up to the ape in her healer robes,flying* let her go monkey man!!!!!!!!

*a glowing staff apears in her hand*
walks in the room, noticing all that is going on not knowing if he should get involved he heads to the window while watching the commotion

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
Haruka_saphire
*haruka soars up to the ape in her healer robes,flying* let her go monkey man!!!!!!!!

*a glowing staff apears in her hand*
*she saves lady belle and lets animal services handle the ape and goes back to the ball room*
trying to grab rukas attention but yet not as to sure how with out embarressing her or my self, i try to relax

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
darjetii
trying to grab rukas attention but yet not as to sure how with out embarressing her or my self, i try to relax
*her staff disapears and she notices fransisco*oh he-hello frankie..*she curtsied and tcked a strand of hair behind her ear,silently tanking god her revealiong uniform wasnt more revealing than it was*
Haruka_saphire
darjetii
*her staff disapears and she notices fransisco*oh he-hello frankie..*she curtsied and tcked a strand of hair behind her ear,silently tanking god her revealiong uniform wasnt more revealing than it was*

"ah hello i noticed what just happened i wish i could have been here to help with something" noticing the out fit she was wearing was beautiful, yet feeling a little underdress "you look lovly tonight i wish i had dressed more apropriatly" smiling with all honesty

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
darjetii
Haruka_saphire
darjetii

"ah hello i noticed what just happened i wish i could have been here to help with something" noticing the out fit she was wearing was beautiful, yet feeling a little underdress "you look lovly tonight i wish i had dressed more apropriatly" smiling with all honesty
*she blushed*

thank you...

*she self conciously picked at the deep collar and sat next to him*

Kawaii Newb

charolette hurries up to the doors "i hope i'm not to late" she thought as she opened the door she heard the chatter of all the guests "oh no im late" she said softly then she went to sit in the corner while the other guests danced.
Haruka_saphire
darjetii
Haruka_saphire
darjetii

*she blushed*

thank you...

"the more i see how you help others, i feel you must truly be an angel of some sort" thinking her kindness is unmatched by others

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
darjetii
Haruka_saphire
darjetii
Haruka_saphire
darjetii

*she blushed*

thank you...

"the more i see how you help others, i feel you must truly be an angel of some sort" thinking her kindness is unmatched by others
*she blushed a crimson shade and kissed his cheek*

im no angel..im just me...
Haruka_saphire
darjetii
Haruka_saphire
darjetii
Haruka_saphire
darjetii

*she blushed*

thank you...

*she blushed a crimson shade and kissed his cheek*

im no angel..im just me...

blushing a little red also "and that is what i have come to know, even if i knew nothing else about you, just knowing you would be enough" thinking back to a time some one once said the same to him, but as to not let the moment slip away he places his hand upon hers and smiles

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff