Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes?

yes 0.7 70.0% [ 21 ]
yes 0.3 30.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

Mugen is a B!tch! XD i cant change the file to go into read me mode lol

His art is alright, I remember seeing him a while back on gaia when I roamed the PP. I'm quite a brutal critic hence why not many people liked me. Super friendly to talk to, but when it came to art I was always EXTREMELY picky.

@-Black-Pepper-Mints-
I use photoshop biggrin . I draw with my tablet, or on paper when I'm bored, scan it in, line art it up, then color for hours and hours and hours on end hence the price as well. Some pieces can take up to 30 hours sweatdrop . I'm also picky I always change things.
Mugen?... Uuuuh?.... I'm lost?
What do you think of this art?

Not done by me

User Image

User Image

Both old avis one with dreads the other Afro

The second one is definitely better, but if you really want honesty I'm going to have to say I don't like either really.

First one has WAAAY too many problems to get into (like I said I'm a b***h whee I critique art like mad and I'm definitely not nice and sugar-coat it)

The second one has potential but needs looots of work...
BUMP! heart
Yea lol i think those are my best arts i got lol others are good i have another one but the person gets there feelings hurt when people say her art sucks XD

tell you the truth hers is i think the best ive gotten its on my Profile near the bottom before th icons start

BUMP! heart
DJ_Wind
Yea lol i think those are my best arts i got lol others are good i have another one but the person gets there feelings hurt when people say her art sucks XD

tell you the truth hers is i think the best ive gotten its on my Profile near the bottom before th icons start

I hardly EVER do free art. The WIP I have is for a contest that I'm entering and I'm not lookin' to win 1st place but rather 2nd. I have no idea how she judges, but I'm giving it my best. The only other time I do free art is for really really really good friends. I have a very specific order like..

1. People who pay real cash get their commisions first.
2. When those are done, the people who pay on gaia come next
3. When I have time, I do contest entries (rules 1 applies when it's a real life prize)
4. Really good friends who want something from me but say I can do it whenever come here.

If I have a friend though who's got a b-day and they're one of my best friends and they want art, then I do art for them but generally I hand draw it.

Unfortunately so many people get hurt feelings when they recieve a critique, but they need it, it's the only way to improve.
Soooo
a sealed
letter
would be
a good
trade for
your art?
-black-pepper-mints-
Soooo
a sealed
letter
would be
a good
trade for
your art?

Depends, we can open them tomorrow whee
If it's something really good I'd take it perhaps, but again I generally want something that's great and or equal to the price of what I would charge for pure gold.

If it's an enchanting book then hell I'd do anything biggrin
BUMP! heart
I'm totally threat hopping XD heart
BUMP! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items