Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
((bored))

Chickens? I like chickens they are fun to chase kinda like pigeons...except bigger.
((bored))
WAZZUH!?

rofl
I hatched a chicken from an egg in 1st grade O u O and raised the chick into adulthood, it used to follow me around like i was it's mama LOL. rofl
magic asshattery
Ileonard Ryiyoshi
It's IB. We're required to know a little about a lot of subject matter. Besides, the books were chosen by my teacher (from the IB list), not my school. Besides, IB is based out of Geneva, so...

And more than chicken petting goes on. Right?

Shhh, no one may speak of my secret chicken love. :c

And I've got no clue what IB is at all so, you're shooting over my head.

But, you totally should read stuff. I need to make that book list for green-y love.

It's basically a program for smart kids. Read at your leisure: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Baccalaureate

You were speaking freely of it last night.
Kiyoshiko
Ileonard Ryiyoshi
Kiyoshiko
Ileonard Ryiyoshi
Kiyoshiko
Now I know thats not mine, my handwriting is impossible to read even for me sometimes. 'sides I gots my brain right here *pulls out a jar with a peanut floating in pickle juice*

@Kiyo: OBJECTION! That's why.

yeah well.....so's your face!

*pickles her body with the brine*

You pickle nothing NOTHING! *teleports across the thread*

*teleports the brine to above Kiyo's head*
ShiningAlchemist
WAZZUH!?

rofl

*rolls you around the thread while you laugh.

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Yukio-Kun
I hatched a chicken from an egg in 1st grade O u O and raised the chick into adulthood, it used to follow me around like i was it's mama LOL. rofl
((bored))

right now my chicken follow me when I have grapes....they LOVE grapes
((bored))
@ Yukio-Kun~
what a cute, motherly story ;_; heart

Ileonard Ryiyoshi
Kiyoshiko
Ileonard Ryiyoshi
Kiyoshiko
Ileonard Ryiyoshi
Kiyoshiko
Now I know thats not mine, my handwriting is impossible to read even for me sometimes. 'sides I gots my brain right here *pulls out a jar with a peanut floating in pickle juice*

@Kiyo: OBJECTION! That's why.

yeah well.....so's your face!

*pickles her body with the brine*

You pickle nothing NOTHING! *teleports across the thread*

*teleports the brine to above Kiyo's head*

*casts magic spell that turns pickling brine into a vat of party liquor*
Ileonard Ryiyoshi
magic asshattery
Ileonard Ryiyoshi
It's IB. We're required to know a little about a lot of subject matter. Besides, the books were chosen by my teacher (from the IB list), not my school. Besides, IB is based out of Geneva, so...

And more than chicken petting goes on. Right?

Shhh, no one may speak of my secret chicken love. :c

And I've got no clue what IB is at all so, you're shooting over my head.

But, you totally should read stuff. I need to make that book list for green-y love.

It's basically a program for smart kids. Read at your leisure: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Baccalaureate

You were speaking freely of it last night.

A) The chicken bit just sounded so wrong :<
B) Smart kid! I was never one of those brilliant kids, I've always been pleasantly mediocre and enjoyed it. However I am even more angry now that they so blithely passed over Camus! Bastards!
C) My first chicken memory is of being six or so and holding a chicken at a petting zoo and it taking a huge s**t all over my sneaker. Squeezed it too tight or something.
@Kiyo: *casts a magic spell that turns her mother into a hamster and makes her father smell of elderberries*

@Magic:
A) (no comment)
B) I've always been gifted. But, with such a blessing comes the curse of laziness and procrastination. Ah well. Also: It was a unit on existentialism. Not humanism. That, and I think my teacher just likes Stranger, Godot, and Metamorphosis.
C) Yeah, they do that.

Friendly Conversationalist

Ileonard Ryiyoshi
chenali
Ileonard Ryiyoshi
@Magic: Camus.

@Chen: *Rain Dance, Thunder*

@Kiyo: Damn.

-sticks on rubber suit and gloves-

*Surf*

-quickly sticks on a oxygen mask-
@Leo

A) I DEMAND A COMMENT
B) I was technically gifted as well, but I never gave a goddamn. Didn't serve me then, doesn't now, ya dig?
I. Well even though it was, there should have been mention that The Stranger can be read as a humanist tome rather than JUST existentialism. It's multi-faceted, and it will never cease to annoy me when people boil things down to the bare bones. But all of this is moot, isn't it? BUT ISN'T EVERYTHING. ARGH.
C)They SHOULDN'T though. I remember being heart broken, thinking I'd killed it. Then I got told it was fine, and I was just angry.
Ileonard Ryiyoshi
@Kiyo: *casts a magic spell that turns her mother into a hamster and makes her father smell of elderberries*

@Magic:
A) (no comment)
B) I've always been gifted. But, with such a blessing comes the curse of laziness and procrastination. Ah well. Also: It was a unit on existentialism. Not humanism. That, and I think my teacher just likes Stranger, Godot, and Metamorphosis.
C) Yeah, they do that.

My dad lives in Texas and my mom is in California, so these things mean nothing to me.

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
((bored))

this thread has become more and more ADD
((bored))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items