Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm their daughter.

Riddle Me This...

In spring I am gay in handsome array; in summer more clothing I wear; when colder it grows I fling off my clothes; and in winter quite naked appear. What am I?

P.S. Be mature with this one.
Sineztra
I'm their daughter.

Riddle Me This...

In spring I am gay in handsome array; in summer more clothing I wear; when colder it grows I fling off my clothes; and in winter quite naked appear. What am I?

P.S. Be mature with this one.

A tree
A Tree.

Riddle Me This...

It goes up, but at the same time goes down. Up toward the sky, and down toward the ground. It's present tense and past tense too, come for a ride, just me and you. What is it?
A See-Saw.

Riddle Me This...

Old Mother Twitchett had but one eye, and a long tail which she let fly; and every time she went through a gap, a bit of her tail she left in a trap. What is she?
A needle and thread.

Reddel's Wife

Hot Wench

A needle and thread.

Riddle Me This...

Three mountain climbers paid a lot of money to be the first to scale a mountain. After several days of climbing they finally reached the pinnacle, and to their dismay, found a cabin and three frozen bodies. Since the mountain climbers were the first to ever climb the summit, how could this be possible?
They were already dead?

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
*enters into the fun*
An airplane crashed on top!
their the frozen bodies?
They found a cabin of an airplane that had crashed there with 3 bodies in it.

Riddle Me This...

Never resting, never still. Moving silently from hill to hill. It does not walk, run or trot, All is cool where it is not. What is it?

Reddel's Wife

Hot Wench

airplane was crashed into the mountian

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out