Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Hello everyone, and welcome to the Host Club's small addition to the spectacle that is Gaia's Ball. Please sit down and enjoy yourselves. We also have music provided by someone that Tamaki has dubbed the 'Commoner Man's Friendly DJ Master Mixer'." Kyouya smiles lightly at this while pushing his glasses further up the bridge of his nose, "I hope you all have a lovely ball."
"I must apologize. I am currently the only Host Club member here, but hopefully more will be along later." He sighs here but never loses his smile, "Tamaki dragged most of the members off to attempt to locate the commoner bakery he had read about recently as treats for our patrons."
"Hmmm... perhaps it would have been a wiser decision to have advertised before opening the tread."
Hello Kyouya-Ootori, I'm just checking out this ball thing going on on Gaia, It's the first one I have been to. I hope your having a good time.
Illuminated Shimmer
Hello Kyouya-Ootori, I'm just checking out this ball thing going on on Gaia, It's the first one I have been to. I hope your having a good time.

"This is your first Gaian Ball?" Kyouya asks as he walks over to her and extends a rose, "In that case, I do hope you enjoy it, Miss. I have only just joined in the festivities myself, but from what I have seen so far it is quite lovely."
i hope they come back ok xd anyway this is a great one so far whee

Dapper Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
Hello Kyouya-sampai, hope your having a good time this evening. This is my first Gaia Ball as well^^

Ruthless Genius

Wow, this ball has everything!!!!
Kyouya-Ootori
Illuminated Shimmer

"This is your first Gaian Ball?" Kyouya asks as he walks over to her and extends a rose, "In that case, I do hope you enjoy it, Miss. I have only just joined in the festivities myself, but from what I have seen so far it is quite lovely."

"Yes this is my first ball. It does seem different. And thank you for the rose." Gladly accepts the rose and smiles.
emo chick 132
i hope they come back ok xd anyway this is a great one so far whee

"I hope they come back as well, and in better shape than last time," he returned with a small smile to hide the inner shudder of that memory, "Thank you for coming to our humble club, Miss." Kyouya bows before straightening, "Is there anything you would like to drink?"
-jumps on somebody- HUZZAH.

Sparkly Cat

It was only a matter of time.
topazfire17
Hello Kyouya-sampai, hope your having a good time this evening. This is my first Gaia Ball as well^^

"It is? In that case I do hope that it is one to remember," Kyouya says with a smile as he bows before her, "I'm having an enjoyable evening. Have you had fun it thus far, Miss?"
-hugs PeachLimeDaiquiri- There now you have 2 out of 100 hugs. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces