YEA 0.44124223602484 44.1% [ 1776 ]
NO 0.27254658385093 27.3% [ 1097 ]
CHICKEN!!! 0.28621118012422 28.6% [ 1152 ]
Total Votes:[ 4025 ]

27. Sprain anything?
Plenty of times.
28. If so, what did you sprain?
Toes, fingers, ankle.

208. So, are you gonna stick around to get in the Hall of fame?
Sure, why not?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

209. Take the poll if you havent already.
Okay.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

210. Are you observant?
Yes

211. Positive or negative?
Neither. Realist.

212. Do you have more gaia friends then real life friends?
Nope.

213. Do you remember what question 12 was?
Nope.

14. If I repeat any questions, I'm sorry. Do you believe me?

i guess

214. Do you like the movie Napoleon Dynamite?
It was kinda stupid, but funny.

1. How much gold do you have?

not enough

215. What is your favorite website?
You already asked this.

216. Is this quiz stupid?
Nah.

217. Is it getting boring?
Eh.

User Image
When the lights go out...

1: 3,610
...I wanna' watch the way you take the stage by storm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items