Welcome to Gaia! ::

@Utachan: That's cool. I have only read the manga. I have to volume 4. But I've read to chapter 41 on the net. It's really really good!
xD thans ill check what your selling xD whee
Yeah I agree, its really awesome. My best friend is collecting it so I just borrow it from her.
Oh yeah how do I get to your store? or could you send me a link or something.
I should know how to do this by now, but I don't.
OMG IM LOST IN A JUNGLE UR STORE IS UNFINDABLE! mrgreen
@Moran and Utachan: You guys could just search the item that I'm currently selling. My listing should be at the top. If not, i can easily fix that. ^-^ I'm only selling one major item at a time so I can keep better track of it. ^-^
@Utachan: Lol. I did that with the Loveless series, but most series I just read on the internet. ^-^ or borrow from my school library
Yeah, I can't find your store either and also, thanks for ignoring me
@Star: Oh! I'm so sorry! I was going to do the hostess thing again, but my brain went dead or something. Lol.
But welcome to the thread! *Hands you extra cookies to make up for it* GOMEN!!!!!

Okay everyone, I can put a link to it on my profile to make it easier. Sorry!!!!!
Looking for your snow witch id like to buy it! xD
I don't think our school library has manga. I know our public library does, but I haven't been able to find it.

I searched for snow witch and your listing wasn't even there.
Ok xp I was gunna start posting random piccies of cats doing things unimmaginable if someone didn't notice me!! Lol jk, Yeah i used to have a snow witch but then i sold it cuz I'm an idiot.

Where is it gunna be in your profile?

@Everyone: I like all of your avatars!!
MaMa u aint seelin anything!! crying
@StArLiGhTxXxLeAh: Thanks, I like your avi too.
I found your store and you aren't selling anything sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces