Welcome to Gaia! ::

BUMP dramallama
bump domokun
I just finished my friend's birthday picture thing. It's Axel/Roxas. :p It's probably kinda big.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
lcoolgirll
Hey watz up yall
Hi hi heart
Hey watz up yall
Chyu
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu
I wish it'd rain more in Georgia. :p But good luck, my dad likes to drag us out with 10 minutes warning..

He told us he was going to do that a while ago. He had today off. But, then of course it had to rain. And most of my dogs are afraid of thunderstorms. I don't know if it is still raining or not. -isinabasement- Most of the time, my dad gives me a 5 second warning... T-T
lol. I know how that is. Usually he'll tell us we're leaving and I'm still in my pajamas... And I have curly hair so I have to wash it for it to not friz. @_@

That sucks. I have straight hair. Most of the time my dad makes us get dressed first.
I just realized that I should probably start studying this week for my driver permit test... I'll be 15 july 22. :p

That's cool. My brother is almost 17 and he hasn't gotten his driver's licence yet.
And I'll be 15 in October.
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu
So how've you been?

I've been okay. It's raining where I am, though. It's more of a thunderstorm, really. And my dad was going to take my family out to do something today. T-T
I wish it'd rain more in Georgia. :p But good luck, my dad likes to drag us out with 10 minutes warning..

He told us he was going to do that a while ago. He had today off. But, then of course it had to rain. And most of my dogs are afraid of thunderstorms. I don't know if it is still raining or not. -isinabasement- Most of the time, my dad gives me a 5 second warning... T-T
lol. I know how that is. Usually he'll tell us we're leaving and I'm still in my pajamas... And I have curly hair so I have to wash it for it to not friz. @_@

That sucks. I have straight hair. Most of the time my dad makes us get dressed first.
I just realized that I should probably start studying this week for my driver permit test... I'll be 15 july 22. :p
Chyu
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu
So how've you been?

I've been okay. It's raining where I am, though. It's more of a thunderstorm, really. And my dad was going to take my family out to do something today. T-T

The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu
I also got like 20 hours of sleep yesterday and tonight O.o
Wow. I could never do that. o.O
So how've you been?

Chyu
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu
I also got like 20 hours of sleep yesterday and tonight O.o
Wow. I could never do that. o.O
So how've you been?

Arctum JA
Hey! How's it goin' over there?
Hi hi, what's up? I'm just chillin'
Hey! How's it goin' over there?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items