Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu
Mithos - O.o sounds fun. I'm just chillin' in my aunt's basement and hoping my little cousin's don't bother me.

omg- i got some virus thingy cause I did something stupid on msn so I just stopped using it. sad

Trust me, it is.

I hate it when my cousin's bother me. They are really annoying..

That sucks. My internet froze a couple of minutes ago... So, I'm betting something is wrong with it. I'm not going to get off, though.

I only really see them once every six months but it gets old fast. The only way for me to get the internet right now is to ride a bike to my aunts house from my grandma's where I'm staying, but 4 little kids or something live here too. >.<

I live near some of mine, and I hate them.

And I have a cousin that visits at least once every year for Christmas and she loves to go through my stuff. >> Evil little girl she is.

Lol. I had to sleep in a bed on the floor of my 4 year old cousin's room last night next to her bed... He kept waking up and whining and whimpering. I kept telling her to go back to sleep.. Once she tried to get up, hit her foot, and started to cry, and I'm like: I am going to KILL you... She also managed to keep kicking me somehow... So yeah I'm really tired. And I just remembered that I wanted to go to the zoo but we're leaving tomarrow morning! gonk

My cousin used to do things like that. She also would wet the bed. And she thought it was a good idea to use my pillow to clean it up. >>;;;

Now I wanna go to the zoo. -lovesthezoo-
That sounds like loads of fun for you and your pillow.
We always go to the zoo when we visit. It's very depressing to miss it. There's this juice they have there that I love. And it comes in these cute little animal-shaped bottles too..
Chyu
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu

I only really see them once every six months but it gets old fast. The only way for me to get the internet right now is to ride a bike to my aunts house from my grandma's where I'm staying, but 4 little kids or something live here too. >.<

And I have a cousin that visits at least once every year for Christmas and she loves to go through my stuff. >> Evil little girl she is.

Lol. I had to sleep in a bed on the floor of my 4 year old cousin's room last night next to her bed... He kept waking up and whining and whimpering. I kept telling her to go back to sleep.. Once she tried to get up, hit her foot, and started to cry, and I'm like: I am going to KILL you... She also managed to keep kicking me somehow... So yeah I'm really tired. And I just remembered that I wanted to go to the zoo but we're leaving tomarrow morning! gonk

My cousin used to do things like that. She also would wet the bed. And she thought it was a good idea to use my pillow to clean it up. >>;;;

We always go to the zoo when we visit. It's very depressing to miss it. There's this juice they have there that I love. And it comes in these cute little animal-shaped bottles too..

I washed it like... Twenty times after that.

Sounds cute~ I love to go for the animals. Especially the baby ones, or the ones that look weird. Like the beaver. I love beavers.
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu

Sounds cute~ I love to go for the animals. Especially the baby ones, or the ones that look weird. Like the beaver. I love beavers.
I love those weird little monkies with the big eyes. They're like as big as your hand. X3
Chyu
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu

I love those weird little monkies with the big eyes. They're like as big as your hand. X3

CUTE~
Sorry, I'm obessed with cute things. ^^;;;
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu

CUTE~
Don't worry I'm the same way X3 Also I finished my outfit for dress like a slut day. biggrin
User Image
Chyu
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu

CUTE~
Don't worry I'm the same way X3 Also I finished my outfit for dress like a slut day. biggrin
User Image

There's a dress like a slut day?!?!?!
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu

CUTE~
User Image

Yeah I think it's lik wednsday.. I'll have to check the spirit week announcment again.
Chyu
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu

CUTE~
User Image

Yeah I think it's lik wednsday.. I'll have to check the spirit week announcment again.

biggrin DDDDD I can't wait~
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu

CUTE~
User Image

Me either! X3 I'm glad I'm only missing the cliche day tomarrow when we drive back to Georgia. It's 13 hours so I won't be able to get on a computer at all.
Chyu
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu
User Image

Me either! X3 I'm glad I'm only missing the cliche day tomarrow when we drive back to Georgia. It's 13 hours so I won't be able to get on a computer at all.

I'll design one for that, too.
13 hour drive... Man, that must suck.
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu
User Image

It's not that bad. I hibernate. I also feel like a huge nerd right now. I'm watching SetoRyou Shonen ai amvs >.<
Chyu
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu

It's not that bad. I hibernate. I also feel like a huge nerd right now. I'm watching SetoRyou Shonen ai amvs >.<

I hate long drives.
Now I wanna do that... I've always loved that couple!!
User Image
Is this sluttish enough?
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu
The Head Angel Mithos
Chyu

I hate long drives.
Now I wanna do that... I've always loved that couple!!
User Image
Is this sluttish enough?
Oh my god I want you to be my best friend! XD And yes it's perfect lol.
Mithos had to go, he told me to tell you that. o.o;;
And he also says he'll be your best friend. n.n
nhum
Mithos had to go, he told me to tell you that. o.o;;
And he also says he'll be your best friend. n.n
Lol thanks. X3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers