Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oo.. Chemicult's buying her art? Yeah.. It is amazing, if I must say. xD
Did Foxy leave?
I've just been hanging out there talking too. I'm trying to make sure the thread gets to page 100. if she decides to draw me that would be cool, but my avis style is somewhat complicated so not many people feel like giving him a try unless i's a headshot. which is still cool. I like the ones i've gotten. they be in me journal.
Shaku is giving free art.
Nomeh's art is awesome. I posted there, had a long convo, last on to leave, but I don't think I'll be getting art.
Cool! I'm already posting in two threads. Can't manage another one, sadly. sweatdrop
My one from Nomeh is awesome and now I've got one from shaku too. I'm gonna go add it to my journal like the others. I love them all.
Chemicult
My one from Nomeh is awesome and now I've got one from shaku too. I'm gonna go add it to my journal like the others. I love them all.

Wow.. That fast? gonk
Ouruola
Cool! I'm already posting in two threads. Can't manage another one, sadly. sweatdrop

Yeah three threads is difficult.
IBlackBatsI
Ouruola

Yeah three threads is difficult.

Lol.. I'm too greedy. If I get every one of them, I'm sure I'll end up with nothing at all. xD
Chemicult

The Shaku one looks like a straight bird man.

@Ouruola How many art pieces have you gotten so far?
I'm currently working myself into 3 threads. it's alot of work. but luckily one of the threads is a post so we can get to __ page. we've just been posting smileys for awhile now.
@BlackBats, Well.. none. Lol. But at least I'm already on waiting list in here.

@Chemicult, wow.. I wish you all the best with three of them.
What art threads are still active?
IBlackBatsI
Chemicult

The Shaku one looks like a straight bird man.

@Ouruola How many art pieces have you gotten so far?

He does. but with elfish ears. and I love the darkness of the eyes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff