<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 48 49 50 > >>

le Bumpette

Hussielips's Senpai

Star-Crossed Phantom

21,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
voiala! In view, a humble voudivillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, it is vestige of the vox populi no vacant, canished. However, this visitation of a by-gone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent verman vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V
le Bumpette
le Bumpette

BE BACK LATER TODAY

Hussielips's Senpai

Star-Crossed Phantom

21,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
voiala! In view, a humble voudivillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, it is vestige of the vox populi no vacant, canished. However, this visitation of a by-gone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent verman vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V
Hello heart I'm an artist too, though I don't know if I'll draw anything for this event... sweatdrop What does your art look like? I didn't see any examples on the first page~

Hussielips's Senpai

Star-Crossed Phantom

21,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50

Hussielips's Senpai

Star-Crossed Phantom

21,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50

Hussielips's Senpai

Star-Crossed Phantom

21,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
bumpy. smile

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
bumpy. smile smile User Image

User Image { Bump Moarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! evil

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
bump. smile *will be opening an official art shop soon, maybe later today! first 10 people to post get free chibis! biggrin *

User Image { Bump! biggrin

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
bump. smile donations? lolz. User Image

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200