Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hector 6
You Guys Were Licking Each Other. How Unintimate Is That? >_< Kiddies.

Not really, in all actuality. Considering the licking of a cheek/forehead/lips is something a lot of animals do to be both friendly and get to know one another. Plus, saying they were 'humping' was false, considering a huggle or snuggle is closer to the act of 'humping' than a simple lick.
see!! he understands!! thank you!!
u dont know that i'm part kitty..i guess i'll have to put it in my siggy...
he is a wolf/dragon/human
and i am a kitty/human/lots of other animals.....

yay finaly some one other than me and chi under stand hehe
heeheehee...yep...lol
TengokusTatsu
DejectedTears
-Gets Up, Climbs The Stairs, And Then Rolls Off Again neutral -

why are you doing this? confused

Maybe Getting Hurt Will Keep Me Busy. -rolls off again after climbing up-
TrainHeartnet-XIII
Hector 6

Not really, in all actuality. Considering the licking of a cheek/forehead/lips is something a lot of animals do to be both friendly and get to know one another. Plus, saying they were 'humping' was false, considering a huggle or snuggle is closer to the act of 'humping' than a simple lick.

see!! he understands!! thank you!!
u dont know that i'm part kitty..i guess i'll have to put it in my siggy...
he is a wolf/dragon/human
and i am a kitty/human/lots of other animals.....

Both of your quotes come up funny in chat bubbles. xd Well, while licking isn't really that bad, I hope you both will not take it much farther in public. After all, its called a private life for a reason! wink
hey..*whispers* we're just best friends..nothing more..
-rolls off climbs up-
-rolls off and just lays on the floor-

Both of your quotes come up funny in chat bubbles. xd Well, while licking isn't really that bad, I hope you both will not take it much farther in public. After all, its called a private life for a reason! wink
hehe yup we are mrgreen
DejectedTears

~Watches, eyebrow raised. Chuckles.~ Kids these days find fun in so many places. I should know, I'm a kid too! ~Tosses marshmallows at the rolling form.~
TrainHeartnet-XIII
TengokusTatsu
TrainHeartnet-XIII
DejectedTears
chi-freya1700
DejectedTears
Hector 6
chi-freya1700
Hector 6
chi-freya1700
Hector 6
*looks at him with a little bit of blood coming from my forehead* yeah i do...
*looks at dejected* sorry..i took wat u said and read t and thought u meant something completely different..sorry*continues hitting head on wall*

*comes up behing chi and hugs her* hey dont banging ur head on the wall ok u can get hurt lol mrgreen

*looks at him wih blood running down her forehead* my head hurts.....

*kisses her forehead* aww that better

*nods* *licks ur lips* u had blood on them....*blushes then wipes her face and forehead to get the blood off*

hehe *licks her forehead* hehe ur soo sweet

Keep It Pg.13. I Dont Wanna See You Guys Humping. stressed

*twitch* THAT WAS TOTALLY UN-CALLED FOR!!!!!!!
THAT WAS A NASTY AND RUDE THING TO SAY!!!U SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!!!!

Not necessarily, huggle or snuggle is something animals do as well be it an act of affection or kindness. Fox's, Panda's, and other animals do it.

It is physically closer to 'humping' than licking, due to the fact that more parts of the body are touching in the form of a huggle or snuggle, than when a tongue is touching one part of the body. Huggle/snuggle = most of the body is coming into contact with another object. Licking = the tongue is touching one other object. My statement remains; a huggle/snuggle is closer to humping than licking. Granted.
Hector 6

hehe yup we are mrgreen
yep
hmm...i wanna hear thanks for the memorues but no my freakin speakers got blown out!
TrainHeartnet-XIII
DejectedTears

~Watches, eyebrow raised. Chuckles.~ Kids these days find fun in so many places. I should know, I'm a kid too! ~Tosses marshmallows at the rolling form.~

-doesnt move-
chi-freya1700
Hector 6

hehe yup we are mrgreen
yep
hmm...i wanna hear thanks for the memorues but no my freakin speakers got blown out!

i dont get it oo w8 isnt that a song
DejectedTears
TengokusTatsu
DejectedTears

*slaps you lightly in the back of the head* hurthing yourself is not a way to keep busy.
Hector 6
chi-freya1700
Hector 6

hehe yup we are mrgreen
yep

i dont get it oo w8 isnt that a song
yep thanks for the memories- fall out boy
@ train :i want a marshmellow plz1
hey..i seen ur name b4!!!i was adding a friend and ur name was there!!
hey chi ima go to sleep ok soo i guess see ya later ok mrgreen
TengokusTatsu
DejectedTears
TengokusTatsu
DejectedTears

*slaps you lightly in the back of the head* hurthing yourself is not a way to keep busy.

Than What Will? rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces