Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,650 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
malfaneskid walks into the ball room staring around when she notices her gwee pulling on its leash.the gwee pulling her tword the buffet learned that its not getting anywhere and decides to just flutter there.Malfaneskid walks to the middle of the floor and looks at the well dressed people and then looks at her own cloths.she gets kind of a strange look on her face but then just goes over to a table and seats herself.She calls for a waiter and waits.When he arrives she orders a cocktail and some bread.

Witty Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
mmmmm ham and jello is really good with each other
J aime lire
The True Obito Uchiha
J aime lire
The True Obito Uchiha
J aime lire

J'aime lire smiled and tilted her head as she danced in front of the mirror. She watched as her blonde hair flowed down her back and moved as she danced.

you enjoying yourself
my dear
i spin you again as i bend you back wards over my arm and pull you back up

J'aime Lire is spun around again and bends backwards. She didn't know the dance well so she gave Obita control of her whole body. Letting his spin, bend, or move her in any way the dance called for.

i spin you again and again two in a row then bed you backwards dropping a rose into her mouth
(no thorns)

as i bring her back up as we step back back side back

J'aime gave a start when the rose landed in her mouth, then closed her eyes and stood. Where had the rose come from? She looked at Obita curiously but didn't say anything. She would wait until the dance was over to speak.

we pull up and face eachother and come to an imediate stop i let go of you hands very good for a first timer
Fun fun fun!!!!!!!!! Twirls around and around and around!

Lonely Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Heckler 50
QueenTitiana
Well this sounds fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a ball right! Anyone wanna dance!???????????????????????

Yey I'll dance
Is it suppose to be a party? Or a classical ball...'Cause I see a lot of people saying "PARTY TIME!!" and it's says a ball...
wind of finality
dead_cookie
wind of finality
dead_cookie
wind of finality
i could use a hand

She smiles and helps him up.Are you okay?She looks away wondering if she smells of alcohol and starts to feel embarassed.

yeah im fine thanks, i cant believe i slipped on a cigarette but..... the smoking sections over there....

thanks.Care to join me or would you like to dance instead?She begins to feel a little dizzy from the drinks.
Im not sure dancin would be healthy for me i cant keep my balance to save my life

Are you sure?She takes a small step past him.Then turns back to look at him.Very well then.I'll be out here if you wish to talk.She sits on a bench and lights a cig.
This is pretty kool! I think we should have partys more often!

Hygienic Werewolf

RubyBlaze
Artemis Chloe
RubyBlaze
Artemis Chloe
RubyBlaze
Artemis Chloe

"Ack! Oh, Em, Gee! Gah!"
Giggles at the hair puffs as she became a twin of cousin it, making cute little uncomprehencible noises as she shook her head side to side.
Quickly she brushed her hair from her face in a messy array as she looked to her sister as she took out two mini airsoft pistols from under her dress and handed one to her sister. Carefully and stealthily, back to back they did the misson impossible look as the ducked and rolled, their guns aimed at the air as they MIP'd their way to the table.

Giggle hard she couldnt heklp but bend over trying to catch her breath. Gasping softly she stood up and clinged to her sister like a leach, her mouth nibbling at her shoullder like she always did imitating the cute tomigichi they have on the computer. After she saw the gun she stopped and mummbled something under her breath as if she were talking into a mini microphone. "Huh huh mmhmm huh.." Breaking off she looked to her sister. "Ohkay lets go; Dun dun du dun dun du dun delle delle. "

Approaching the table she stopped and straightened her back against the wall immitating Krunk off of Emperors New Groove.
"Badadda daaaah daaaah daaaah....Baddada baddada"
Laughs as she rolls under the table appearing on the other side glomping several sandwitches with her small pale hands and scarfing them down happily.
"Ohmehgawedmuffinishsodelishisandohm...whyareweeatingalltehfood?"
Diana asked within a rather long run on sentence, her mouth full of the sammiches, her hand covering her mouth as she spoke.

Crystal acted like a statue as she made the same noise as her sister before pilfering a few sammiches herself almost putting a few in her small black purse that she also had stuff her air soft pistol in. Blushing hard she looked down at the smi-mulitaed table adn slowly backed away from it, then scuttled back and stuffed a few into her mouth packing it in like a chipmunk her nose wigglie like a rabbit. "LiykeIhavenocluePookieIishjustbeinghungry." >_>

"ErmwellIgueshIshotaycausetheyareverygoodfoods"
Finishes stuffing her face with the sandwitches and grasps her throat with her right hand gasping.
"Oh no I need....!!!! DRINK!"
Giggles and scuttles over to the punch fountain taking a champaign glass and filling it to the brim. The punch making that noise as if fills the empty glass up. Playfully she spread her legs slightly looking back to her sister giggling as she spoke.
"Ah, that feels much better."

Laughing at her sister she looked both ways before she acutally stuffed a hand full of sandwitches and carrotts in her purse.Looking to her sister she gasped adn then made her way over to her and looked down at the floor then back up at her. Her eyes going a bit wide. "Diana how could you!" Waits for her sister to look down at her purse filled with carrotts adn sandwitches.

TO BE CONTINUED
*sees and object on the ground* wats that? *slips on an ice cube and nearly knocks over the table with the punch* whoa! close one!
so is everyone having fun

Lonely Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Heckler 50
windiidust
Is it suppose to be a party? Or a classical ball...'Cause I see a lot of people saying "PARTY TIME!!" and it's says a ball...

And I'm dressed up for it.
Then let's dance! *Grabs his hand and pulls to dance floor in a sweet innocent kinda way!!!!!!!!*
Black Sunlight
Rikii-chan
Black Sunlight
Rikii-chan
Black Sunlight

You're very welcome*Walks outside and lights a cig*

*gets uneasy at the sight of someone smoking* so,... how long have you been here?

Not long...maybe 20 mins...I"m sorry but I have to go something just came up...I"m so sorry

No, it's quite alright, you go do what you have too!

Thank you for being so understanding...

It's no trouble at all!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas